chapter 6 : Clone

Flora pov :

I am so  sorry dear , but you have infection on your right lung .

How bad doctor?

I said with my hands trembling in fear.

Very bad as Dr . Celia took out her glasses and sat down on her chair .

By now you have a low chance at surviving this infection.

At this point i did not know how or what to feel at this point.

But Dr.celia continued i will recommend you to a good surgeon.

He is the best in the town as she hand a small card to me and said i recommend you should rest and spend your time wisely for now on .

In the meantime i will put you on medical leave ok .

I was in my room, on my bed laying down wonder what am i gonna do with this piece of news .

I haven't even told the news to my family or friends because i was scared how would they react .

So i took out my laptop and start to look for answer , anything until i saw a website that clone's your self with just your picture.

This was perfect and no one will know that i died . I have already ordered my clone ,

Just then i saw the card that Dr.Celia gave me and i thought maybe i should go, it won't hurt to try .

After a week ........................

Congrats, the surgery went well as the surgeon check  my medical records.

Ohhh  noo , i was happy that i recovered but i have a new problem.

What am i gonna do with my clone ?

Story by :  Jade rose

Editor : Evelyn iris

Book cover : Asrina Azalea

Writer's assistant : Sofia Catherine