MoRan

Monu: Tum yaha kese?

Karan: Agar meri rani saheba udas hogi toh mujhe toh ana hi tha.

Monu: Accha?

Karan smile: Haa.

Monu: Hmm.

Karan: Ice cream?

Monu excited: Haa.

Karan smile at her antics. And was relieved looking at her mood. They eat ice cream. And went to long drive. And finally he stopped car at Mahajan Mansion. She was so engrossed in her talks that she didn't realise that they had reached at her home.

Monu: Kya huwa gadi kyu rok di?

Karan indicated her towards her home. She looked at direction and got sad. He noticed her sadness. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. And hugged her.

Monu: Mann nhi kar raha ander Jane ka.

Karan: Dekho kal hai Sunday toh kal ka mera din tumhara. Pakka promise.

Monu: Ohk.

And she got down from car and bid bye to him and left inside.

She entered inside and saw pin drop silence in house and she directly went to her room got freshen up and went to sleep. But her mind was continuously thinking about karan. She smiled and slept.

Next Day

At dining table

All were sitting and doing breakfast quietly. After breakfast.

Vihaan: Monu mai nisha aur Chaitanya aaj delhi jaa rhe hai kaam hai abhi isiliye. Tere shadi se pehle aa jayege.

Monu: Ohk.

Aneesh: Aur mai Canada jaa rha hu. Alia ke aunt bahoot critical hai isiliye. Alia toh kal raat hi nikal gye. Vo tujhse milna chahati thi par tu so rhi thi toh usne tujhe disturb nhi kiya.

Monu: Kya huwa hai uske aunt ko?

Aneesh: Cancer last stage.

And monu meet her friends and left from Mahajan Mansion.

She got call from karan.

Karan: Hello Monami.

Monu: Haa karan bolo.

Karan: Vo actually mujhe abhi ek mission pe jana hai. I am sorry maine tumhe promise kiya tha aaj ka but mujhe nhi pata tha ki ye mission aa jayega.

Monu: Its okay. I can understand.

Karan: Thank you so much Monami meri baat ko samjhne ke liye.

Monu: Karan tumhe thanks karne ki zarurat nhi hai. I can understand. Even I'm also a soldier.

Karan: Yaa.

Monu: Apna khayal rakhna. Aur time mile toh mujhe call karna.

Karan: Pakka. Tum bhi apna khayal rakhna.

Monu: Haa. Bye.

Karan: Bye.

And they hang up.

So everything was going smoothly. Preeti was continuously trying to manaofying monu. But monu being kaha itne jaldi manne wali thi vo bhi! Then she also got mission and she also went on mission.

1 month later,

Cafe

Monu was sitting and waiting for someone. Just than she received a tap on her shoulder from someone amd she turned and immediately hugged that person tightly as much as she can. So let's end the suspense. It was Karan.

He smiled and hugged her back. And kissed on her head. They stayed in that hug for 5 minutes. And finally he broke hug.

And made her sit.

Karan: Kesi ho?

Monu: Thik hu.

Karan: Tumhara mission kesa rha?

Monu: Excellent. And Tumhara?

Karan: Same.

Monu: You know how much I missed you.

Karan: Really?

Monu: Haa. Kyu? You didn't missed me?

Karan: I missed you too.

And he kissed on her forehead.

Karan: Ghar pe saab kese hai? I mean uncle kese hai?

Monu: Thik hai.

Voice: Mona...

They turned to voice.

Monu: Rushikesh...

Rushikesh: You remember?

Monu: Of course rushi... kesa hai?

Rushi: Mai badiya tu bata.

Monu: Bas saab thik.

Rushi: After a long time haa?

Monu: Haa.

Rushi: Uncle kese hai?

Monu: Thik hai.

Karan was sitting clueless.

Rushi: Kitni badal gye hai tu! Aur vakt ke saath saath tu bhi hot hoti jaa rhi hai.

This made Karan get a bit jealous.

Monu chuckled.

Monu: Thank you.

Karan fake coughed.

Monu: Ohh sorry. Rushi he is Karan. My fiance. And karan he is my school friend rushikesh.

Both shake hands.

Rushi: Fiance? Par tu aur raghav toh?

Monu: Raghav ne shadi karli hai. The person whom he loves.

Rushi: Ohh. So Raghav cheated u. Raghav ko esa nhi karna chaheye tha. Tum toh usse kitna pyaar...

Monu cut him: Karti thi. Ab nhi karti. Mai life mai aage bad chuki hu. Move on kar chuki hu. And I am happy with Karan. And after 1 month we are getting married. You must come.

Karan smile that monu had forgot Raghav completely. And now Raghav is not going to be part of their lifes.

Rushi: Sure. Accha ab mai chalta hu. Its getting late. And nice to meet you Karan. Bye.

And he left from there.

TO BE CONTINUED

So sorry guys. Mai thodi... nhi bahoot busy hu... I know bahoot chota chp hai. But I need suggestions for upcoming chps. Jabtak mujhe kuch acche suggestions nhi mil jate I can't do anything.

So now I need suggestions.

Bye.