[Practice, end of day 3]

/Minho's pov/

"Minho, i didn't know you were in the team!" Michael walked to the field and i rolled my eyes.

"Yeah? Well now you know." I said and kept focusing on practice.

The coach parted us into two groups and we started playing. I was happy to play against Michael. Just because i noticed i was much better than he was at football. Every time he got the ball i made it into a huge conflict and pushed him on the ground.
"Oops. I didn't mean to." I smirked at his annoyed face and helped him up.

"Right sure you didn't." He pushed me as he walked past me.

"What is your problem?" I pushed him from the back and smirked.
"What got in your nerve huh?"

He turned around and punched me. I felt my nose start bleeding.
I didn't punch back because i knew Han would hate me if i did.
I felt another punch on my stomach and i fell on my knees holding my stomach.

"Hey hey whats going on! Michael!" The coach came rushing to us.

Michael punched me once more and the coach grabbed him away from me. I wish Jisung saw what an asshole this guy was.

"Hey you ok?" Some of our teammates came to me.

"Im fine." I said and got up with the help of someone.

"I'm Chan. You must be Minho the new one?" He asked and started walking me to the locker room.

"Uh. Yeah. Thanks but i can go on my own."
I said denying his help.

"No let me help. I want to." Chan said and smiled softly at me. He has a strange accent but i liked it.

"Are you fully korean? I cant help but notice your accent" I asked shyly. I was scared he got mad i asked this.

"Uh i am but i lived in Australia for very long but moved back. So i speak both english and korean"
He explained and i nodded. I suddenly felt insecure about my english skills since i got a native friend.

He sat me down and grabbed paper towels and held it against my nose.
"Gosh he punched real hard didn't he.. are you sure you're okay? I mean it looks bad." He asked again.

"I- uh. I'm good" i said. I usually didn't let people touch me like this but somewhat i felt safe with him.

"Alright if you say so.. let me get a bandaid from my bag, you're cheek is a little cut." He said getting up and getting the bandaid from his bag.

"Thank you.." I said quietly.

He walked to me again, cleaning the cut and putting the bandaid on my cheek.
"There you go."
He smiled softly.
"Would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch tomorrow?"

"I- i would but i erm kind of don't want to leave my friend all alone with that Michael guy."
I explained halfly mumbling.

"Thats alright, he can join too, or if your others friends too. Michael won't want to join when he sees us with you. Dont worry." Chan said.

"Thank you, i fucking hate that guy." I sighed heavily.

"Oh yeah? Why is that? I mean he did punch you but i think theres more history to it." Chan asked.

"Well, he asked my best friend out on a date. Childhood best friend.. and he just gives me bad vibes and i don't want my best friend to be with somebody who is an total asshole." I explained to Chan and he nodded.

"I understand that. I'll help the best i can." He smiled.

"Thanks Chan." i smiled back.

(Ooohhhh tension is thick between michael and minho)