🍁9-Birthday💞

Start from the beginning

They were so shocked still happy for his friend, congratulated him, insist him to bring Hyun in the party.

'V!!!' His friend sung wide amuse eyes and do hifi and side hug Hyun looked at them with curiousity.

'Aw my God someone pinch me!' Gyu shouted dramatically looking at the shied boy top to bottom dae roll his eyes.

'Is he an angel?' Jaehyun asked while blinking his eyes Hyun looked down shyly.

'Yes.' Dae thought side eyeing Hyun.

'Now I understand why our cold dude agree for the marriage.' Kai said and wiggle his eyebrow teasingly looking at Dae.

'It's not like that I just agree cause of my family and stop staring him.' Dae growled lastly Hyun smile fade away and stood blankly.

' Dae growled lastly Hyun smile fade away and stood blankly

💞 🦋💞

...

'Are you sure you just agree cause of your family.' Kai asked pointed at the intertwined hand daehyun looked at each other then divert gaze and pull away hand too.

They chuckled and shook head while laughing at the flustered new couple.

'Yeah for family 'stop staring at him' right.' Gyu mimic Dae's word other laughed but stop when he glared at them.

'Any way introduce him to us.' Jae said while cleared his throat he nod while held Hyun's hand again softly.

'Park Junghyun my fiance and Hyun he is Kai, jaehyun and Mingyu my friends' dae said and looked at them boringly they whined.

They greet each other in enthusiasm.

'Who is the birthday boy?' Hyun asked calmly while looking at them curious.

'I'ts me.' Gyu said shyly they looked at him disgust Hyun giggles and wished him heartily.

'Thank you dear.' Gyu said dae raised his an eyebrow and sigh looking away

... Few Moments Later ...

'Why are you both sitting here like old couple go dance and have some funnn.' Kai said excitedly while pushed them towards dance floor.

Daehyun look at each other nervously.

'You know how to dance?' Dae asked he nod his head slowly avoiding his gaze.

'Oh great but I don't know.' Dae said roaming his eyes whole over dance floor scrunching nose weirdly.

'I'm sure half of them don't know how to dance still they are enjoying.' Dae said and chuckled with slow nod.