Chapter 16

Today was an amazing day. The sun was shining but not too harshly. The birds were chirping and with them Ansh was humming. Yesterday night's dream was so, so... Ansh can't describe in words. He dreamt of kissing someone. He did not fully remember the dream but he did remember the kiss. He imagined it was Shreshth and wished that his dream would come true. He was singing and dancing in his room when the door opened revealing his sister who looked at him as if he had finally lost his mind and become crazy.

"When did it happen?," Anshika asked.

Ansh looked at her sister confused and asked,"When did what happen?"

"When did you finally lose your mind?"

Ansh rolled his eyes and answered, "When you were born."

"Ha Ha, very funny. Are you sure it has nothing to do with Shreshth?"

"You are one to talk. I have seen how you were staring at him during my birthday."

"So?"

" So, my dear sis, I just wanted to say that he is not interested, that's all."

The brother and sister bickered as they made their way down the stairs to have breakfast.

Ananya, Devansh, Anshika and Ansh were having breakfast in their dining room making small conversation with each other.

"So, today is Saturday," Ananya started. "What are your plans for today, guys?"

Anshika just shrugged saying she had homework to do while Ansh said that he was going to spend today and tomorrow with Shreshth.

"We all are going to go camping today and we are gonna stay there till tomorrow evening, maybe even more. I will call you guys if we stay for more days," Ansh answered excitedly.

"That's good," said Devansh. "Well I hope you guys enjoy yourselves. By the way, where are you guys going camping?"

"We are going to Mussoorie."

"Wow. Enjoy yourselves."

--------

Ansh was quite excited for this trip. He can't wait to spend time with Shreshth in the nature. And hopefully have that kiss he dreamt of.

After the college, Ansh went home and got ready and went straight to Ishita's where everyone is going to meet and from there they were going to drive to Mussoorie. Once Ansh reached there he saw Shreshth, Vivaan and Somya waiting for him with Ishita in a car. Somya was in the driving seat and Vivaan was sitting in the passenger seat. Ishita and Shreshth were standing outside the car waiting for him. He quickly went to them and said sorry for being late. Ishita told him that he was only five minutes late. Soon they too got into the car with Ishita and Shreshth on the window side while Ansh in the middle. The ride to Mussoorie was filled with fun. They sang songs, ate snacks and drank sodas with Vivaan feeding Somya. Soon they reached their destination. They parked outside a very beautiful forest. They did not book any hotel as they were going to spend their time in nature. So they put up two tents. One for the girls while the other for the boys.

Ansh wanted to help put up the tent. But everytime he did, the tent fell down on his head. There goes his chance of impressing Shreshth. Instead he just ended up embarrassing himself. What a day, Ansh! What. A. Day!