ramblings of a mad man

tw suicide, s/h, sort of explicit sexual stuff (not implied, but also not straight out written smut), s/a, other stuff I probably missed
This is very experimental
I swear there's a story, and there's also 9 characters with 6 perspectives so try and figure that out
Tell me if you get the 5 million references

What is this now?
A new fish in the net?

He's bloody
What a loser!
Send him back into the waters!

Oh. Okay. I didn't know that's how you treated the imperfect.
Thanks, guys. I'll be out, dying, I guess.

You deserve it, anyway, dumb little eel!
Who would ever love something as worthless as you?
Let the dinosaurs eat your intestines, and don't try to come back into the net anymore!

Okay then. I'm out of there, and I think I'll listen.

SORRY TO MY AUDIENCE! WRONG SHOW!

The correct show is: "Who I fucking hate the most!!!!!" and it will be on in 3, 2, NOW!

The answer? You, of course! Why would I hate anyone else when the most unlikable person ever conjured is right in front of me? Unlikable, stupid little slut. Invite me to the baby shower, cuz let's be honest, it's gonna be soon!

Alright, that's it for that section of the show! Next up is hot anime boys to jack off to! See you guys later!

OUT GOES YOUR FAVOURITE TV HOST!!!!!!!

Your a spider
Im the unassuming moth
Caught in your web of lies
Eat me like your hungry
I know your just sadistic
And I'm starting to enjoy it

The way he stares almost makes me feel guilty. The way his eyes sparkle with tears rips me into shreds. But the calls of the darkness are more convincing than his voice, so I must take their offers. I'll give you a kiss on the cheek before I leave, don't cry for me.

I stare into the darkness like she was never there. As if her hands never were laid on me. As if I never loved her. I hear everyone speak about her. as if he was a burden. The cage that we all resided in, and her death set us free. But now I'm even more trapped than ever.

"I'm going to sound like an idiot saying this."
"You always sound like an idiot, don't lie to yourself!"
"Yeah, sure."
"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."
"No, it's fine, it's fine. I don't really know how to say this."
"I'll wait, I'm pretty patient."
"I think I have a crush on you."
"Oh. Woah. I... I think I do too."

I'm tainted
The stains on me are visible
They're my friends
But his words are starting to turn my brain to mush
They're gonna hurt me
I think he's the only person I can trust now.

I never wanted this to happen. But all of them hate me. I lied to them. I told them I quit, I told them my blood wasn't my own. They believed me, but they found me out. Only one of them doesn't know. But she thinks she next to the knife. I don't know what to do, what to say. One of us four will be having a funeral soon. And fuck, you don't know how badly I want it to be me.

You saved my life
Cut it away with a knife
Their hands are bare as bones
About as hard as the stones
The blood makes me horny
Please just say your sorry

"I love her. I don't think she loves me."
"Just go for it, dude! No harm in doing so!"
"I'm not gonna fuck it up. Fuck us up."
"If she doesn't like you, just stop being her friend! Simple!"
"I don't think I can live without her. Romantically, platonically, whatever. I can't leave her."
"Whatever, dude. Maybe you should just get over those feelings. It's quite clear who she really likes, so just give up."
"Yeah. Thanks, girl. I'll keep that in mind."