Chapter 1: The New Raelo (Elijah POV)

(A/N: Play this song until I tell you to pause it.)

*Elijah POV*

"Guys!  You might wanna take a look at this!" I called out in a worried tone.  "What is it?" Shiloh asked as she and a few of my brothers hurried towards the computer that was connected to the Arxis, where I was working.  "We've just received a new signal coming from an undiscovered Raelo again," I quickly explained while typing some unrepeatable keys on the keyboard.

"Another one?" Micah asked, complainingly.  "That can't be... I thought we've explored them all..." Shiloh trailed off in thought.  "You know what this means, right?" asked Josiah.  "This could be —". 

(A/N: Pause the music suddenly here either in your mind or for real.)

"Where my dentist lives," Judah cut the tone of suspense in the air.  "This is NOT where your dentist lives, Judah," Shiloh crossed her arms in annoyance.  "He could!  You never know!" countered the brother as he pointed at her.  "Ugh!" I facepalmed while we all groaned.  "What?  I'm just saying," he shrugged.

(A/N: Okay, you can continue the music now.  There will be a lot more cuts like these in the future, so prepare yourself.)

"This could be the place where our mom is being held," Josiah resumed.  "Can you try to get a signal to the Raelo, Elijah?" Micah questioned me.  "I've been trying, but there's no response at all, whatsoever.  We have definitely never been here before," I replied.

(A/N: Pause it, pause it!)

"Well, great!  There goes my plan of having a relaxing weekend without having to worry about monsters trying to kill me every day!" Micah protested rapidly, receiving death glares from the rest of us.  He put both of his hands up to his shoulders, facing upwards, with a look of a pessimist.

(A/N: Okay, you can play it again.  I told you so.)

"We have to do this, don't we?" asked Josiah. I nodded slowly in response. "Should we go get the others?" Shiloh followed. "We'll need them," I nodded again.

(A/N: Cut it now!!!)

"Can we bring our fire-powered laser death weapon from the Artifact Room?" Judah quickly said as raised his hand with had a goofy smile on his face. "No," I answered keeping my face forward and pointing at him. "Aw," his smile faded into a sad frown.

(A/N: As far as I know, they don't actually have one of those.  I made that up.  Continue the music now.)

"Josiah, can you come help me gather everyone here?" Shiloh asked him. "Yeah, let's do that," he answered.

*Some time later*

(A/N: Okay, now play the song "Epic Voyage" by Dream Cave at 0:16 seconds in until the end of the chapter and imagine 6 teenagers walking into the Arxis.)

Shiloh and Josiah came back a while later with all of my siblings lined up in front of the Arxis

Shiloh and Josiah came back a while later with all of my siblings lined up in front of the Arxis. During that time, I connected the Raelos' signal to the Arxis.

"Is everyone ready?!" I yelled. "Yes!" they all replied with surprising enthusiasm. I turned and faced the Arxis. "Okay, mom. We're coming to get you back," I muttered to myself quietly. I stepped through the portal with my family...