✧𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘✧

BEFORE WE START; THE PAW PATROL HAVE CANON AGES.
RUBBLE AND ZUMA ARE 5
MARSHALL AND ROCKY ARE 6
CHASE AND SKYE ARE 7
AND RYDER IS 10!!!
CURSE WORDS WILL BE CENSORED (since they all aren't even 10(-Ryder, but he won't cuss much)

ZUMA HAS SPEECH PROBLEMS (can't pronounce words without saying it like 'pwease' or 'fwack you' he doesn't do it to be cute, it's just natural)

(In this AU, Skye was born in May; so we gonna pretend it's may 15th.)
(Ima try and go back to doing POV shit wish me luck)
(NO SHIPS!!)(mainly bc I can't write proper romance)

     ————————————————————----★

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I was peacefully sleeping; and having the perfect dream of living a normal life; and not being stuck as some disappointing villain. And all was well until I heard the clashing of a pan hit the ground infront of my pup house.

"WAKE UP!" Marshall shouted from outside; what a way to ruin a good nights sleep.

I got up and stretched; yawning as I crawled out of my pup house.
"Marshall..it's 6AM. What could you possibly need at this hour?" I groaned, sitting down on the ground and wiping my eyes.
"Oh I don't need anything! But Skye does."
"What does Skye need?"
"A birthday party you f—king idiot?"

I immediately stood up, staring at Marshall.
"It's Skye's birthday?!" I yelled, I completely forgotten. I felt horrible for forgetting; but I had trouble remembering birthdays. Which is why I had to have a calendar listed with everyone's birthday in my pup house.

"Yes you dumb f—k. Now cmon, the others are already awake, Ryder is keeping Skye distracted for the day and he said we have until 7PM." Marshall instructed, walking away towards the others.

(GUYS I CANT DO THIS💔)

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕
If chase was being honest with himself, he hated having to celebrate birthdays. Why? Well for one: dogs had shorter life spans than humans, and two: he hated going into town. Everyone would always give them weird looks and walk away in fear. Which made sense, I mean the Trouble-Patrol does exactly what it says in its name! Cause trouble.

But he didn't choose this life. In fact none of them did. They were originally heros; yes. But they gained nothing out of that. They couldn't pay for the lookout, and for some stupid reason nobody was willing to help.

So now they lived in good ol' foggy bottom. Which honestly sucked ass. But it was better than living in the city they got kicked out of.

Around an hour later, The pups set themselves into groups. Zuma and Rocky were one group, Marshall and Rubble were another, and chase was alone.

They all set off on their motorbikes and drove into the city, ignoring every nasty look or fearful sound they saw and heard.

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐙𝐔𝐌𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘...(𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘)
"Wets see hwere.." Zuma inspected the cakes at his old friends bakery, scanning for the perfect cake.
"Hey Zuma, how about this one? Do you think she'll like it?" Rocky pointed with his paw to a small cake; strawberry flavored according to the take under it.
"Yeaah! Shew'll wove it!" Zuma jumped excitedly, asking Mr.porter how much it was.

After a bit of negotiation on the price (thanks to Rocky) they got the cake for $18.75! They couldn't afford the full price since they only had exactly $18.75. The original price was $21.35.

The cake looked plain; but flavorful. And they had small decorations back at home they could use to make it look better; if the stuff they already had didn't expire by now.

          ————————————————★

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋...(𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘)
(Yes the cake is for dogs)

"So Skye's favorite color is-" rubble began, though was interrupted.
"Her favorite colors are pink and blue. Hey rubble, do you mind getting some blue plates and napkins? Pink works too, or maybe blue plates and pink napkins; whichever one of which you can find. I'm gonna look for some banners and streamers." Marshall ranted for a good 3 minutes, trotting away to go find what he needed.

Rubble walked off to go find plates and napkins, he tried to approach slowly since people were there, though they didn't notice him. But he wished they did. Him and Zuma weren't really noticed that often, and they both craved attention or some kind of affection. It didn't matter if it was good or bad. They just both wanted to be seen.

He grabbed blue plates and pink napkins and walked out the aisle, meeting Marshall at the checkout. They had to pay a little more since the cashier was a bitch and didn't like some dogs trying to do some good for someone they saw as a sister.

They walked out the store with absolutely no leftover money; it's whatever though, they got to rob a bank or two on Rocky and Rubbles birthday, so they'll settle for waiting until then.

           -------------------------------------- ★
          𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄... (𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘)

Chase entered a shop for kids, and some of the kids were oblivious to what happened, and wanted to pet him, but their parents dragged them away towards some place else in the store.

"Hmm..i wonder if they still have one." Chase mumbled to himself, walking towards the puzzles and books.

While they were hero's, they had a whole ton of different Merch. Clothes, toys, books, puzzles, anything! He hoped he found one for Skye, she was the only one who wanted to stick with this miserable life; and he thought by giving her a small memory back, she could finally come back to her senses and realize that they didn't exactly deserve their life, they deserved better. Much better than living with literal rocks.

After a while, Chase eventually found a puzzle of the "PAW" Patrol, and used multiple chairs to reach it.

He paid for the puzzle and walked out with the bag in his mouth (since he can't use his paws!!!) and happily walked out the store, hoping this would make Skye change her mind in one way or another.

They all made it back to the lair, and Ryder guided Skye away. So the pups could decorate and wrap presents.

TIME SKIP: 7:00PM.

"Just close your eyes..alright?" Ryder smiled softly at the small pup, she nodded and closed her eyes as Ryder gently guided her back to the lair, he stood back and turned off the lights.

"You can open your eyes now."

She opened her eyes; and couldn't see a thing.
"Guys? You there?" She called out, and it wasn't until Ryder turned on the lights is when the pups surprised her

"HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY!!" They all shouted in Unison, throwing confetti in the air; or more like chopped up piñata pieces since they couldn't buy confetti.

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓:𝟏𝟏𝟒𝟔