Chapter 16: THE PG AUDIENCE!!!

Start from the beginning

Water poured off of her shoulders and her breasts, of which were now all in the view of (Y/N). She expected him to look away as per usual, but he kept his eyes on her, clearly confident that she was going to try something. "Is that what I'm planning?" She repeated him, leaning forward and onto her knees under the water.

"Is that a yes?" (Y/N) held himself back from recoiling as Bela placed her hands at his sides, her nude form now straddling his legs as more of her body left the water. She was sat atop his thighs, getting dangerously close to his face. Only then did he nervously move back. But she followed, her body towering over his slumping form.

Bela's fangs hung out, her eyes sharp as she scaled him like a predator, fingers gently scratching along his arm as she took hold of his left shoulder and held him against the back of the tub. Her other hand ran up his side, feeling each little contour of his abs and torso. Her expression was unclear; he could've read any emotion from her. Anger? Maybe. Sternness? Possible. Danger? Always a chance.

As Bela opened her mouth to fully reveal her deadly teeth and hungry tongue, (Y/N) gently closed his eyes and sighed in disbelief. Should've guessed that was her game. Get him vulnerable so he couldn't run, then she could feed as much as she wants without needing much clean-

Suddenly, lips pressed to his, a tongue swiping across them and forcing its way into his mouth. (Y/N), shocked, opened his eyes to see Bela's face pressed into his. She cooed softly, hands roaming up and down as she kissed him passionately.

Bela, despite her hesitance, had finally decided to throw her care aside. This felt far more real than pecking him in his sleep. By Miranda's name, this wasn't something she'd live down, but she wouldn't forgive herself if she didn't do it. Daniela was already getting far too touchy feely, so what did it really matter.

As she pulled away, (Y/N) tried to speak, only for his words to falter. What was he meant to say in response to that? Bela of all people just kissed him. Wasn't she the responsible one? He could understand Daniela, but Bela was a complete surprise.

"Does it look like that's what I was planning, man-thing?" Bela asked huskily, her face floating just over his, their foreheads touching. Her hands held onto his shoulders for support, her hairs playing across them and a few strands even stuck to his face.

"D-Did you just...?" (Y/N) stammered. Bela nodded.

"Man-thing, do you really think I would choose to reveal myself to you just for the sake of a trap? How little do you think of me?" She questioned, her voice low, tempting. Her face moved a little lower, her lips gliding over his top one, daring him to move closer. Her breath was smooth, his were shaking from the surprise.

"You're telling me you don't do this on the regular?" Ah. Always struggled to speak facts but never troubled enough to miss a good joke. He was starting to think he did it when he was nervous.

He expected Bela to get pissed off by that, but a smirk tugged at her lips. She ran her palm down his arm, taking hold of a hand. They locked eyes. Bela slowly moved his hand up from the bottom of the water, guiding it along her smooth side and further upwards.

(Y/N) was confident he was going to start hyperventilating. Shock and a steamy bathroom weren't doing his breathing any favours. Bela guided his hand all the way to her left breast, gently placing it over her mound. "In about 13 seconds, I'm gonna wake up to find out Cassandra knocked me the fuck out and is preparing to decapitate me." He couldn't believe what was happening and dared not move in case he woke from this unusual dream.

"Feel it." Bela told him, biting her lip. This was all very... new to her. Daniela had a few flings with the man-things she found before, but they all ended in fire and blood. Bela had never even revealed herself to a maiden, let alone a man before (Y/N) came along.