Chapter 1: August 3rd, 1973

It is early morning in New York City, but there are still crowds of people, crowds of cars, and trains passing by. Meanwhile a bank truck is picking money up from a bank, there is no one there for insight but the truck's guardsmen. The men had their revolvers in hand and 2 bag loads of money, they reached the truck and the driver opened the back door to load the money, which then a 1968 Plymouth Fury pulled up to the truck now, 4 men exited the car now, one was wearing a plum colored jacket, another one was wear a navy blue colored trench coach, and the 2 others were wearing different shades of brown. All 4 seem to be fit men, they were armed with shotguns and submachine guns.

"HANDS UP!" One said as he raised his submachine gun up at the 3 Guardsmen. The men laid down face first into the ground, the 2 men in the brown colored jackets went inside the truck to retrieve the money. A Man in a gray wool Double breasted suit walked over to see the crime scene, he ran back to a Police Game-well phone and dialed for Police. 

In the Dispatcher room, they get the call and alert nearby police.

"Available cars, Manhattan South Area, we have a bank job, its a robbery in progress, 10-31, armored truck, 4 perpetrators, 203A, Park Avenue South.. 203A Park Avenue South, units responding." Said the Dispatcher in a calm tone, meanwhile a 1972 Plymouth Fury in the marked NYPD livery, it was speeding down nearby when the call had just came out. The Officers, Murray LaSalle, 43, he was balding quite a bit, and quite active and pretty fast, his partner, Collin Reese, 38, he was also fit, and also fast, and strong as well. The '72 Fury e-braked to a stop as LaSalle drifted it to a stop, people watched in amaze, the cars gas blew from the exhausts now. Meanwhile Reese got onto the radioed to dispatch that they will be responding. Then for a split second, Reese turned on their lights now, and wail siren on now and they sped away. People saw as the glare of the Red and White lights thrusted through the streets.

The men hurried to get all the money into their Plymouth Fury, then they heard the loud wails of sirens continuing now, the guardsmen looked up to hear the siren too.

"Get the gun ready." Said LaSalle, as he pointed to the Ithaca in the rack. He pulled into Park Avenue South and saw the robbers grabbing their Submachine guns. The Plymouth halted besides the sidewalk and the 2 officers exited the '72 Fury and ran against some cover. LaSalle yelled out to the armed men now.

"HALT!" He raised his revolver at the armed assailants. The perpetrators raised their submachine guns and fired upon the 2 officers, the 2 officers began to return fire now, then LaSalle reached for his Radio now.

"DISPATCH THEY'RE FIRING AT US, DOWN AT PARK SOUTH!" He exclaimed as he still returned fire with the revolver in his right hand and the radio in his left hand now. One of the gunmen exclaimed to the 3 others:

"LETS GET OUTTA HERE!" He then ran to the driver seat of the car, as one of the perpetrator ran to the driver side car, he tried to fire at LaSalle one last time. LaSalle had just reloaded now and then dumped all 6 shots into the perp now, he managed to survive, but was bleeding severely, he fell out of the seat, the other perps got into the car now and sped off.  The 2 officers ran into their Plymouth now and sped away now, The Guardsmen rushed to pressure the wounded perp now. A 1969 Plymouth Belvedere and a Ambulance arrived to pick up the wounded gunman. The Ambulance stayed and the Belvedere rushed away now and followed the 1972 Fury that was in Pursuit.

The 3 Plymouths drifted into a side street and were speeding up now. The 1968 Plymouth Fury sped up now and tried avoiding the police by shooting at them. They saw the red and white lights glaring in the bright sky. The Driver sped into a side street and then out of nowhere, they saw a Unmarked Black 1973 Plymouth Fury, they saw the red teardrop shaped light glaring in the street now. They tried to avoid it  but they crashed into some parked cars. The 2 Plymouth Police cars pulled up and they got out to nab the armed assailants.

***Criminals POV***

They rushed out of their 1968 Plymouth Fury now, and ran away now.

"HOLBROOK TRY GETTING SOME SHOTS ONTO THE COPS!" Yelled the leader. His name was Albert Gorman, 35, he was fit, strong and smart. He knew if they could lay some fire onto the police that they would be pinned down. The Other 2, Stanley Holbrook, 32, he was pretty fast and active, and was a former Army rifleman, and there was Hubert Longman, 43, he had gray hair, and was balding, but he was still fit and active. Longman and Holbrook fired multiple shots upon the police officers, a few were shot, 2 were killed. A Belvedere drove into that alley now, and then Gorman threw a grenade at the Belvedere, it hit the road and the Belvedere slowly drifted to a stop, and it happened to land under the car. The Plymouth exploded now, killing the officer inside. The Perps ran and were never seen from that point..