Other Variants of Sonic

@BlitzFarmer04 says:

To Sonic, what would happen if yiu met shatter variants of yourself (except Chaos Sonic, since he's a robot) in the Shatterverse, what would they be like?

~~~~~~~

Tails: Honestly, considering New Yoke's... way they do things, I wouldn't be surprised if their Sonic was Scourge.

Sonic: (sigh) Yeah. Anyone who read the Archie comics knows about him.

Black: I'd have a feeling that our Sonic would be a hero of the seas, the best pirate around, because the Sonic we know today is already the best hero so, our Sonic would be the best pirate.

Sonic: Thanks, Black.

Black: No problem!

Sonic: What about you, Thorn? What do you think your Sonic would be like?

Thorn: I have no clue. He'd probably be part Hedgehog-part cheetah, considering cheetahs are the other fastest thing alive.

Sonic: Sonics run a million times faster than cheetahs.

Tails: That we DID know, because in Sonic X  you grabbed a cheetah and started running at the speed of sound with you carrying the cheetah. Seriously, that had to hurt!

Sonic: That's not me. That's X's problem.

Shadow: (female) Four Sonics?! That sounds like a nightmare.

Sonic: So does four Shadows. I'm so glad there's not another variant of you.

Shadow: (female) (growls; pounces on Sonic and they start fighting again)

Knuckles: Stop fighting for once—! Ugh....

Me: Until next ask or dare!