Omega

@Blitzfarmer04 says:

Question to Rouge and Shadow, considering Prime's placement is confusing, where was Omega during the events, was he on a G.U.N mission?

~~~~~~~

Rouge: Just to clarify, the Prime universe is different from the Modern universe. Omega exists, but G.U.N - whatever that is - doesn't exist in our universe.

Tails: I've heard that G.U.N is some secret company that the Modern Rouge and Shadow work with.

Shadow: Not us. But, during the events, Omega was still recharging after a mission that had nothing to do with Eggman or G.U.N whatsoever.

Me: Huh. I thought he didn't exist in your universe either.

Shadow: He does.

Rouge: Yeah. Shadow's more of the solo person who me and Omega try to force to be a team-player, which he's not.

Shadow: And Rouge is more of the person who likes to steal jewelry and other shiny stuff and me and Omega have to hold her back whenever a mission has to deal with Chaos Emeralds.

Rouge: SHUT UP.

Me: In the Modern Universe, you, Rouge, and Omega are a team called Team Dark.

Shadow: (unamused) That was the inspiration...

Me: Oh.

Rouge: In season two he was doing his own 'top-secret' thing.

Shadow: 'Top-secret' as in 'trying to flirt with his crush'. In which, his crush was a purple cat that I'm sure you all know the name of. No, it's not Big.

Sonic: Good, I was fixing to say...

Shadow: In season three, he was doing nothing but Netflix didn't want him in the show so they didn't let him debut in Sonic Prime.

Rouge: Exactly. So, that's our answer to your question!

Me: Until next ask or dare!