S1 PT8 (1/2): Ambush

The Shelter
N and V are passionately kissing on the bed, N is resting ontop of V.

"V... I love you so much..."

"I know N. I know. I love you too..."

The lights are off. They are under a blanket. Completely undressed. N kisses her again and hugs her tighter. She bites him with a smirk on her face.

"Nom!" bites his shoulder

N recoils

"Ouch! V!!! We have sharp teeth, you do remember that, right?!?"

"Oh, i do remember, N." >:3

N licks her face

"Eww! Dont! N that tickles! Damnit!" giggles

V laughs and squeals underneath N. She bites his tongue. He recoils again, and they proceed to fight each other by biting each other. They bite or passionately kiss.

Smooches N's cheek

"C'mon, pathetic excuse for a dissasembly drone! Start already!"
V playfully, and teasefully says.

And so, their wild night begins. They indulge in... alot of activities which i want to refrain from mentioning in this chapter to keep it somewhat PG.

3 minutes later

"V! I did it! Phew... I... i lasted more than... 2 minutes. Augh..." N pants and tries to catch his breath.

"Good job... i guess! But, uhm... look at you, you're already spent." V says, breathing normally, but a little tired.

"No!!! V! I need you... C'mon... 2nd round please..?"

V sighs

"Aight. Aight. Lets keep going... just tell me when you're done!"

Their night continues. And it ends quickly after 20 minutes. It is a massive improvement for N! These nights lasted 10 minutes for him before.

20 minutes later

"V! Augh... sheesh... I... I dont think i feel my hips!" pants

"Come on. Stop complaining. It was just 20 minutes." V hugs N and smooches his cheek.

"It was... Just 20 minutes?!?"

"Yeaaah... 20 minutes and 24 seconds."

"Biscuits...."

"N. Just do the F-bomb."

"Fuck..."

"Guess you finish that fast because you loooove me sooo much, dont you, enNie?" V kisses him on the lips

"Mmmph... Yeahm... pwombably...." muffled by the kiss

N is left spent and satisfied. Yet it was just 20 minutes. Aaand 24 seconds.
V and N both fall asleep in each others' arms.

Night falls.

R wakes up. V and N are already awake, today, they shall explore the outside ALL-NIGHT LONG! R is excited. He gets out of bed and runs to the kitchen, where N and V are reading a book.

"Mommy! Daddy! You promised today we're gonna go explore!!! Can we go now!??!" R jumps around

"Oh Biscuits. Thats... today?" N rubs his head

V slaps him, he shrieks and falls off the chair.

"Yes, mommy's little explorer. Today the streets are ours!" V grabs R and nestles him on her lap