They had fun all after noon before they had to go back home. Oscar's parents had invited them over. So they were going to pass the evening there and eat in family. When the two boys arrived home they relaxed a bit cuddling together. After a while they finally started getting ready. Logan had put a shirt over a simple t-shirt and he had put jeans short. He was also wearing blue converse.

Oscar was also getting ready. He had put a similar outfit with red converse so he would match his Logan. When they were both ready they hopped in the car and started their ride to Oscar's parents house.

When the two boys arrived Oscar knocked on the door and Nicole, his mother, opened. She welcomed them warmly with a hug each. She let them in. There was already his brother and father in the kitchen. The little family were preparing starters with the rest of the food.

After a few minutes the whole Piastri family, including Logan of course, went outside. They were sitting down in the sun. They were all talking lightly about anything. From the winter break that was coming slowly but surely or the poor conditions at Qatar. Logan and the rest of the family kept praising Oscar for his sprint win. That was well deserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monaco, Monte Carlo

Max was getting out the bakery with a bag with two croissants and two chocolatines. He got in his car and drove off. The Dutchman drove up to a certain flat that wasn't his.

When he arrived there he took his double of the keys and unlocked the door. The flat was silence. He entered silently and took off his shoes. He followed the path he knew by heart by now. He entered the room and smiled seeing his boyfriend asleep. He found him adorable. He took off his jacket and put it on the side. He laid down next to him and cuddled him.

After a few minutes Charles started waking up. He turned around still asleep and still not noticing his boyfriend. He snuggled up to what he thought was an abnormally comfortable pillow. Max smiled again at this. Charles woke up a bit more and finally saw that was in fact not a pillow but a boy and a really handsome one according to him. He opened his eyes to see Max laying down next to him.

"- Hi.

- Hi.

- What are you doing here? he asked with a small smile.

- Wanted to surprise you. Plus I have breakfast.

- Ohh cool what it is, Amour, he had whispered the past part unsure. Love

- I have two croissants and two chocolatines. And what was that? A nickname? I don't speak French but I know what it means, he said smiling.

The other simply blushed not wanting to look at him.

- It's ok Schatje, he had whispered. Darling

- What does that mean?

- Darling."

He got answered with a kiss from Charles. He continued the kiss smiling. They stayed like that for a little while simply cuddling. But at some point Max got up to eat. So Charles followed him.

They entered the kitchen walking hand in hand and sat down at the kitchen island. They were face to face. Max got his bag from the bakery. He opened it and gave one of each to Charles. He took the rest for him. The Dutchman went to the fridge and got the orange juice with two glasses.

He sat down and served them each a glass of juice. They were eating in silence and smiling at each others. Charles was taking his chocolatine when he felt a hand on him. He looked up to see a smiling Max.

"- Got any plans today? Max asked him.

Charles hesitated a bit before answering. He grinned and finally answered.