Hell is lovely this time of year

Percy POV

Good news , I caught Artemis .
Bad news , I had too much speed to stop so I opened my wings and face planted into the street .
Almost , well you see as I caught her we reached the ground and fell through .

The place got extremely cold and the darkness was as dark as Nyx palace in tartarus , I felt a sudden shift and I felt someone brush against me , but who................ Artemis !. I grabbed her and held her to me only to feel her shaking and a little wetness in my shirt .

Suddenly my feet touched ground , I staggered and held Artemis who couldn't stand on her own feet , I positioned her bridal style I looked around and saw a light ahead . I walked toward the light .(A/N: cliché much)

When was ten yards I stopped in my tracks cause before was the heart of tartarus .

Artemis POV
In the darkness

When we were to hit solid asphalt we didn't , lucky right , well not really we passed into some strange and extremely cold darkness where I saw some horrible things such as: Zoë dying , my hunters getting violated by that no good , piss assed , no better than a rat's ass ugly Orion , me bound and gagged with ,nude with the - you know what just put what I put for Orion - trying to rape me and being successful until someone held me and the visions vanished but the damage was already done.

Percy POV
Tartarus' heart was beautiful , tragic , but beautiful all the same, the veins glowed slightly with a spectrum of colours , the landscape was bare with nothing but a pair of silver doors but guarding the doors where Hyperion and Oceanus which brought up a distant memory , I force myself to remember and feel Artemis wake , she opens her eyes I shake my head and  I hope she understands that we have to be quiet.

I try to think of a way to get out of here when I see some shadows over to their lefthand side.

I focus on the shadows and they start to draw near slowly but surely. When they reach us I tentatively stepped on it , they covered us ,they were kind of chilly but not excessively so .

Then something caught my mind , what if I could shadow travel out of here let's see.

With that I pictured the throne room and I felt the shadows shift and fly straight through everything above us then drop us off outside the throne room .

With that Artemis jumped out of my arms , I didn't even realise she was still there.

I stopped her from talking and motioned for her to peak into the throne room , she sighed and peaked in.

When she came back she said everyone one was there , including the hunters , both camps with Annabeth still eating out Justin's face ,the poor boy ,anyway I tapped into my theatrics domain , and told her my plan , let's see what they say about this........

3rd person POV
Throne room

Everyone was arguing , no surprise there , about where Artemis and Percy could be when Hades suddenly stood and announced in a grave voice            ( A\N pun intended)
"They have passed the underworld to ............. Tartarus ."

"Percy is in Tartarus ........... Again!" Thalia and Nico shouted .

After that Poseidon fainted , Zeus blanked out , Apollo froze where he was in front of the thrones Thalia and Nico were hyperventilating , Chiron paled and staggered the seven excluding Percy for obvious reasons and Annabeth who was still eating out Justin's face was completely oblivious to anything that was currently happening , where trying to keep it together no matter if they were both gods
Tartarus damages the soul , then the still functional people started an uproar when the hearth suddenly dimmed along with the torches .