𝟐

I had a busy day today at training as I was doing some media stuff as well even though I wished they did it the day I started the first team

But I guess they had been busy that day.

I've been with the first team for around a week and I'm on my way back home now.

Once I got into the drive way I could hear shouting straight away I just walked into and all I heard was "it can't be" my dad shouted.

"Whats going on" I asked them confused.

"It's nothing how was training" my dad asked me.

"Same old did some media stuff today" I told him, "can you tell me what's going on?" I asked them again.

My dad gave mum a look, "Jada darling we are having a baby" my mum told me.

"We aren't Nicole you and some other bloke are" my dad told her.

"You cheated on dad mum?" I asked mum confused.

"Of course I haven't" she tried to convince me.

"Nicole we don't sleep in the same fucking bed anymore cause you refuse to" my dad raised his voice as he stormed off.

I just looked at mum up and down, "how could you" I said as I walked out of the house.

I just walked as far as way from the house I just ended up somewhere is special to me.

-

Hector

-

As Marc and I were in the living room and my mum was in the kitchen doing stuff, "oh my god okay" she said I turned around and her hand was on her chest.

"Hector have you heard from jada?" She asked me.

"Nah I haven't is everything good?" I asked her worried.

"Her dad just called me says she's not answering any calls and she hasn't been home in hours" she told me worried.

I just walked out the house and Marc just followed me, "where will she be?" He asked me.