He gulped, Y/N finally stepped on the floor of living room and walked to her husband, her baby sprung his arms in the air to get in his mother beautiful and safe arms.

"Mummy!!" He said. Y/N eyes softened at his attempts of pronouncing the word and which he did rather good without any stopage. When Jae called her mother, Jungkook instantly pulled out from his world where he was lost in his wife's beauty. Y/N took Jae in her arms and pinched his chubby cheeks as Jae came closer to her cheeks and kissed her, and thereafter the two souls heart melted as Y/N also kissed his cheeks which he reacted with a giggle.

Jungkook smiled, his heart swelled with warmness while watching the innocent sight unfolding before him, as Y/N adjusted the baby in her arms, Jae laid his head on her shoulder after their cute interaction, with a smile as Y/N turned to her husband who was looking at her, when her eyes landed on him, Jungkook instantly looked at another way while rubbing his neck, even if he want to Deny it but he can't because his cheeks flushed red.

Y/N, without her knowledge was impressed by his beauty too. His black blazer and his blonde hair with undercut was tempting.
"You look good with the new hairstyle, Jungkook." Y/N said. Jungkook gazed at her way and said with a smile.
"Thanks."
"Won't you tell me how do I look?" She asked with a heart melted smile. Jungkook looked in her eyes, the ounce of beauty she holds could never be measure with words of hers, her ice Beauty surely got smudged with the black dress and dark matted red colour on her plumpy lips, but he said it like a mere whisper which blessed her heart.
"Beautiful," His deep and husky voice made her believe that what he said was the truth, after so long time she heard this word from him and to be honest for her, she smiled.
"Thanks, Jungkook." Her honey voice spoke as Jungkook nodded blinking his eyes.
"I think we should go now or we will get late as we have to also pick them up from the airport," Y/N nodded.
"Yeah, you are right. We should go now and I am really excited to meet them but mostly excited to meet my hoba!" She said and squealed with Jae in her arms. Her smile could say that she was eagerly waiting to meet that close one of hers. Jungkook felt something in his heart when he heard her, which he felt unkind with it, why does he feel that like he was insecure for his wife. No he can't feel this way! Sighing, he removed the unnecessary thoughts and took the car key from the tea table.
"Let's go now." He said and walked away from there while Y/N followed him after a nod.

Jae was peacefully resting on her shoulder while she walked out of the mansion and Jungkook locked the door, inserting a passcode. As he finished doing that, they both marched towards his car, black Mercedes Benz, the only passionate car for him.

Getting closer to the car, Jae turned his head, and his eyes glowed with excitement and then He started to flap his arms in the air and Y/N looked at him and smiled at his cute act, as she opened the car door and sat at the passanger seat while Jungkook went to the driver seat and sat before the steering wheel and buckled up his seatbelt.

"Buckle up your seatbelt, Y/N." When Y/N heard his voice, her orbs landed on his brown gaze in the rear view mirror, Y/N looked down and said.
"Oh! I am sorry, Thanks for telling me anyways," she said while doing her task and then smiled at him. Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Mamma," Jae starts to whine when his attempts to get close to the window got failed, Y/N laughed at him and placed her hands under his armpits and made him stood up on her lap, as Jae grabbed the little space between the closed window with his small fist, he smiled when his sparkling doe eyes landed on the window.

Jungkook saw that, and sighed. There was a feeling in his heart where he wasn't aware of it, his heart was pounding whenever his gaze lands on his wife that mere emotions could bring something, something big in their life, If that possible then things would change drastically too, He ignited the engine and then roared the car to life. Jae starts to jump on her lap as she was smiling at his excitement.
Jungkook drove off from his mansion to the direction of bangtan dorm.