I turned her around and pulled her mini skirt up, revealing her black thong.

I took off my shirt and pulled down my sweat pants along with my briefs.

I put the tip in and she was already wet, she knew I turned her on every single time.

"Fuck fuck fuck wait no."she pulled me back "it's too big fuck"

"What you tryna do Seven"

"Slower, go slower....I have been celibate for a year now"

Shit not everyone can take it like Evelyn did.

Fuck I need to stop thinking about her.

I went in again, slower this time.

"It's so big."she bit her lip looking back at me as I slowly gave her strokes, watching her coat my dick with her juices.

"fuck me please."

she wasn't ready for this dick it had been 6 years since we last had sex.

"Saint please"she whined biting her lip.

"How do you want it mama?"I asked her.

"Rough"she whispered.

I thrusted into her slowly letting her adjust to my size...not even going all the way in.

"I want all of you"she said looking me in the eye.

"Oh now you tryna be bold."

I pushed into her making her lips part as I let out a low groan.

I gave her deep rough strokes as she threw her head back with moans filling up the room getting louder by the second.

I sped up even more making her eyes roll to the back of her head.

"Fuck"she yelled with her eyes low and her lips parted. "I'm cumming" she moaned.

I nodded as she came but I was too deep in demon mode to even care.

I  put my hand around her neck as I fucked the shit out of her with no remorse, I was taking out all my frustrations on her.

I slowed down as I felt myself about to cum.

I took her to the couch and got on my side, behind her and lifted her thigh then rubbed my dick against her clit teasing her once again and with no warning I inserted myself into her.

I felt like my soul was getting snatched as I pulled out of her...and came on her stomach.

Can't get her pregnant again

I got up and put on sweatpants.

"Classic Saint Santana, he gets what he wants then he leaves."

"Seven not right now."I shook my head.

"Wow."she chuckled "it's okay though cause I know we not good for each other."

"Damn right."I nodded remembering how I've been in and out of prison 5 times because of this girl.

"We toxic for each other Saint but you somehow always find a way to fuck me you don't think that maybe I feel used? "she asked but I remained quiet putting on my clothes..getting ready to leave.

"You'll never forgive me will you?"she asked "Saint it's been 12 years.... we were 16 I was scared and I didn't know what to do."

"And you thought giving my fucking daughter up for adoption was an option?"I shot back.

"I regret it now, okay I regret it everyday."she said "but you weren't exactly supportive Saint when I told you, you told me it wasn't yours."

"Yeah cause I needed fucking time to think Seven, and you give up my daughter for adoption without telling me.... really?"

"And you weren't man enough to be father and step up when you needed to."she shrugged "you only started asking about her when we were 18."

I was struggling Saint, 16 with a baby..I couldn't do it, I wanted her to have a better life....to be honest we'll never be how we were when we were teenagers, you were my first love Saint."she cried "and you broke me."

"Of course you'll say that."

"Saint how in the world were we going to raise a baby...look how dysfunctional we are huh ? You a drug lord, and you have me moving bricks and cleaning your money for you. How would we raise a baby with an environment like this?"she asked "giving her up was the best."

"No it fucking wasn't... "

"You literally abused me Saint, since I was 16, 16 all the way to 22 you abused me for 6 years."she said "and I stayed."

"I didn't put my hands on you."

"Yeah you didn't but you abused me emotionally, everyday, you made me feel like so small, you made me get into drugs...you had me in and out of rehab, my own family couldn't even recognise me because of you."she cried  "I was doing drugs, you were doing drugs back in the day we weren't good for each other at all we could not have raised a baby understand that."

I sighed and grabbed my phone on the counter and opened a picture of our daughter, she was now 12, Kelsey

"You kept in touch with her?"Seven asked.

"Nah I found her eventually and I  made a deal with her adoptive parents...to update me on her."

"You ever tried speaking to her?"

I shook my head no.

"I'm fucking 28 with a 12 year old that I've never seen with own two eyes...where the fuck do I start."I  mumbled.

"You stable now, I'm stable now, we can get in her life."Seven said leaning against the counter.

"That may fuck her up Eve- I mean Seven "I slipped up.

"Who the fuck is Eve?"

"Some girl."I tried to down play it.

"You fell in love didn't you?"she asked "calling me by another girl's name...she clearly on your mind."

"We ain't together no more Seven."

"I know that."

"I'ma head out"I took my money and left, I got into my car and pulled off.