Chapter 36

(Pictures found on Pinterest)

"Mommy."

Celeste slowly opened her eyes and smiled as she watched her daughter crawl into bed with her. She wrapped her arms around her and sighed in happiness. It had been a week since the migraine and she had to admit she felt at peace with how things were going now between her and the guys. While a part of it scared her on how good things were going, the majority of her was just soaking it up.

She had pulled Fae out of school one more time and spent the day with her and when they returned, they saw that the guys had ordered pizza and boneless wings for dinner then they had a movie marathon until everyone just fell asleep in the media room.

They also sent her food or brought her food when she was working and someone almost always picked her up so she didn't have to drive at night. She was also becoming more vocal on the times that she needed to be alone and they listened to her during those times, with the agreement that if she started to panic or her mind started spiraling that she would reach out to Lily. She also agreed to have weekly or biweekly appointments with Lily and honestly it was a big help for her. She was feeling better and the guys never made her feel bad when she would interrupt them at work or were busy at home doing something and she just needed a hug or cuddle or just to sit with them. They often told her that they needed that time with her too. There were even times that they stopped by where she was or at her office for a hug before they had to get back to work. It shocked her at first but she was quickly learning that she was craving their touch again and they were too. Their communication wasn't just with words but with touch too.

"Is it time to get up and get ready for school?" Celeste murmured into her daughter's hair as she pulled herself out of her thoughts.

"Silly Mommy," Fae giggled. "It's Saturday, no school."

"Then why are we both awake?" Celeste yawned.

"Wedding time," Fae beamed as she sat up then pulled Celeste into a sitting position. "We marry Daddies again today."

"Oh is that today?" Celeste joked. "I thought it was tomorrow."

"Nope, now get up!"

"Alright, alright," Celeste yawned. "I'm up."

"I go get Daddy's coffee, you start shower."

"Yes Ma'am," Celeste chuckled. "I think you have been spending too much time with your daddies, you're getting a little too bossy."

"Too bad," Fae burst out laughing as she rushed out of the room.

"Alright, you go get ready with your Aunt Jess and I'll help Mommy get ready," Erica said as she walked into the room. "Morning."

"Morning, Momma," Celeste smiled as she hugged Kota's mom. "Guess it's a good thing I didn't have any work to do today."

Erica chuckled, "Kota made sure you didn't after Fae decided today would be the perfect day for the binding ceremony."

Celeste yawned, "Honestly, I have been so busy lately that I couldn't even tell you what today was. I thought Fae had school."

"Drink," Erica said as she held out the coffee tumbler. "And it's your anniversary." Celeste turned to look at Erica in shock, who just chuckled. "Yep. Fae thought it would be silly to have two different wedding anniversaries so she told the guys that it will be on the same day. Now, she is on a warpath so get in the shower while I go get your dress."

The day flew by and before she knew it Fae was bursting through her room in a shimmery gown and a crown of flowers in her hair. "Let's go get Daddies, Mommy."