Reel

Felix arrived at home soon.Everyone was gathered at the living room.Michelle
And Jenna having a conversation.
Edward doing something on his laptop.
Thomas playing with his son Rich.Eve and Alex bickering as usual and Jackson as a shield between them so they don't end up choking each other to death.Felix cleared his throat after entering the living room.Everyone looked at him.Thomas said-

Thomas:Felix,Jenna told me you went to meet a girl with mom and dad for marrige proposal.
Felix:Yes.That's right.
Thomas:So,did you meet the girl?
Felix:(Nods)
Alex:How was she?Did you like her?Was she beautiful?Did you say yes?
Felix:Well-
Eve:I don't think Felix brother said yes.
Felix:"Always cutting me off"(Mumbles)
I did say yes.

Eve and Alex said at the same time-

Eve:Huh?What?
Alex:You said yes?
Felix:(Nods)
Alex:That means the girl was beautiful(Smirk)
Felix:It's not like that.Mom would have ate my head if i said no so I just said yes.
Alex:So she is not beautiful?(Confused)
Felix:That's not what I-
Jackson:Oh cut the crap Felix.Just say you liked the girl.
Alex:She must be freaking beautiful if Felix brother fell for her.
Thomas:Guys,mind your language.Rich is here(Glaring)
Jackson and Alex:(Nervous smile)
Michelle:Congratulations.......On your soon to be marrige.
Felix:Thanks.

Eve was quiet the whole time.She was shocked to hear the news as she thought he betrayed his girlfriend by saying yes to another girl.

Eve:How could brother just say yes?I thought he had a girlfriend.Did he betray her or something??(In mind)

Felix:Anyway,I will go to my room and get freshen up.See you guys later(Walks away)
Eve:I am also going(Runs away)

Felix was going to his room.Eve ran toward him in lightning speed and dragged him to her room by holding his hand.After arriving in the room Felix asked-

Felix:What happened,Eve?
Eve:You are asking ME what happened I should be the one asking you that.Why did you say yes to marry that girl?You are in a relationship with Sarah,she is your girlfriend.What about her?What are you gonna tell her now?How could you say yes to marry another girl?
Felix:I never said yes to marry another girl.
Eve:What do you mean?You just said in the living room in front of everyone that you agreed to marry the girl mom and dad chose for you.
Felix:Yes because the girl mom and dad chose for me is none other than Sarah.
Eve:Wait what?Wait wait wait did you inform mom and dad about Sarah?Why didn't you tell me anything then?What's going on?I am going insane.
Felix:Eve,relax ok?Relax.Calm down.
Eve:How can i?You are not telling me anything clearly?
Felix:I will tell you now.Listen

Felix told Eve everything about the proposal.Eve's jaw almost hit the floor hearing this story with unexpected plot twist(I am dramatic af!)

Eve:Woah brother that's nuts!You know a movie can be made out of your love story.
Felix:(Chuckeles)You will Always be dramatic.It was just a big coincidence that's it.
Eve:No brother it's called fate.You both are fated to be together.
Felix:Oh Eve you and your dramatic remarks.You should stop watching so many romantic movies.
Eve:Nooo romantic movies are the bestt.
Felix:(Rolled eyes mentally)Yeah yeah whatever.I have to go and freshen up now.You watch your romantic movies(Ruffeles her hair)
Eve:Aaah brother my hair!(Whines)

On the other hand-Edward also came inside his room after Felix and Eve left.
He was smoking while looking out the window.Michelle came inside the room and got annoyed to see Edward smoking again.Edward has a smoking habit,he smokes a lot which Michelle doesn't like at all.She doesn't have any problem with him smoking but he smokes too much that's what gets Michelle annoyed.She said while walking up to him-

Michelle:Edward,are you smoking again?!
Edward:Can't you see yourself?
Michelle:(Takes deep breath)Well,how much cigarettes you have smoked already?
Edward:Maybe 4 or.....6
Michelle:Are you being for real right now?It's only 5 pm.The sun hasn't even set yet and you have already smoked so much.Who knows how much is it gonna be at the end of the day?Do you have any idea how much damage it's causing on your health?
Edward:I don't care and for the last time Michelle don't interfere in my personal life.I'll smoke as much as i want,you cananot question me on that.
Michelle:For your kind information Mr.Edward i can question you on that cause I am your wife you don't consider as your wife i don't fucking care.I consider you as my husband.I care for you and that's why I have all the right to question you.
Edward:Michelle,listen don't make me mad.Stay in your limits.
Michelle:I am on my limits.You are the one who keeps crossing your limits by misbehaving with me.I do-
Edward:Mi-
Michelle:I am not done yet,Edward.Let me finish first.Just Because I don't say anything to you doesn't mean you can walk all over me.From now on I will not stay quiet if you misbehave with me again or if you refuse to accept me as your wife again.Remember that.