2. how Mia became Mia

The very same evening, captian sinker sat in her cabin, the little baby girl in her arms.

"we need to name her!" Captian sinker  said as she turned to line and cook who were standing next to her bed.

"What about... Edith..."  Cook said, a sly smile playing on his face.

" THATS MY NAME, YOU IDIOT!" captian sinker said with an eye role as she looked down at the little girl.

"What about... ANNABELLE?" Line chimed in.

" Urgh, that was my mother's name!" Captian sinker said as she facepalmed herself.

After a few minutes, of intense brainstorming for the perfect names for a little girl, captian sinker came to one beautiful name she really liked.

" Mia..." captian sinker whispered, "your name is Mia now!" She whispered and leaned down to kiss the little girls forehead, light as a feather so she didn't stained the little girls forehead red with her lipstick.

"That's wonderful!" Cook exclaimed.
"Little Mia will have the best meals everyday!!!" He continued.

"And she will always have the best entertainment!" Line added a smile hushing over his features.

"Now leave please me and my... Daughter would like to rest"
Captian sinker said, startteled of herself because she called Mia her "daughter"
----------------------------------------------------

AHHH SECOND CHAPTER DONE!
it's a short one but now you know how Mia got her name.

My headcanoned full name for captian sinker is btw Captian Edith Anne-Marie Sinker! 🤭