Ch-8 Tabitha Secrets & Spirit Medal

Tristain Academy Magic

All hall, class, library were empty even when the bell is ring. 

At a gate, Izuku and Louise come back from the mission while riding a horse.

Izuku: "You know, I could just take us here with my flying magic." said to Louise

Louise: "HELL NO! I'm not trust you enough to pull like that stunt back at the Inn."

Izuku laugh nervous sweat drop: "But it was you who show me that?" remember Louise cute, sexy dress but shake of the enough and realize something

Izuku: "Hey, where is everybody?" see no one around a school.

Louise: "We're in a summer holiday right now, so lot of people went home for the holidays or traveled abroad."

Izuku: "I see, like a summer vacation."

Louise nod and both see Tabi and Kirche near a carriage with horse.

Kirche: "Oh, Louise. I haven't seen you around, so I though you'd already gone home."

Louise: "I was just running a errand for a bit." Izuku jump down from horse "You guys are going home?" asked Kirche but..

Kirche: "Oh! Darling!" run toward Izuku pull his face to her breast "I finally got the chance to see you again only to be torn apart yet again for a while, Please forgive me for all of this!" Izuku can only make hmm noise because of Kirche breast and Louise glare at Izuku with eye twitch and anger mark on her head.

Kirche look up to Louise: "I'm going to visit Tabitha's home now."

Louise: "Tabitha's?" look to Tabi who already get on the carriage.

Kirche: "See you, Darling! Have a wonderful vacation." said while let get of Izuku and run toward tabi and get in the carriage.

When the carriage door close, driver start to move. Izuku and Louise see they start going and...

Izuku: "A wonderful vacatio...." cut off by Louise kick Izuku in the face. Who knocked out in dizzy.

Louise: "What do you mean a wonderful vacation?!" yell at Izuku with blush and jeleous

It begins with the first kiss
The story of us two

Screen show as Izuku and Louise kiss in lake. The screen turn white to Louise in bed wake up and remember her dream.

Casting a spell on this fate
You suddenly appeared

Screen show on Izuku who sleep on chair until a shadow cover him and look up see Louise with......WHIP! Screen turn into shot by Izuku running follow by Louise.

There are two moons in the endless sky
It's an impossible thing, isn't it?

Louise appear on screen with her explosive in class room behind her. Louise on bench ketting a clothes. Screen show on cliff. Louise on horse looking at the sunset.

For the first time! These feelings
This place is starting to feel awfully pleasant

Izuku appear on screen with his old city behind him, a old city turn into louise room with books izuku looking at. Screen turn into Izuku washing Louise clothes and at Night G-Deku looking down at the kingdom.