Give You Love For Free| Smut

She said
Baby, come and work for me
I can give you love for free, yeah
Baby, come and work for me
I can give you love for free, yeah
You're doing acrobatics with your body
Let the money fall like those leaves, yeah
You told me that you're done with this life
But your friends all disagree, yeah, oh-oh

-Escort by Chase Atlantic

---------------------------------------

I look at my phone to see who's my next client, my lips lift into a smile just as there's a knock at the door. I stand up, not bothering to check the peephole as I let in my most regular customer; Leon S. Kennedy, the man who has to buy his love. He smiles at me, walking in as I close and lock the hotel door behind him. 

"Since you're here with me I'm assuming you didn't take my advice?" I tease with a playful smile as Leon returns it and shrugs off his leather jacket. 

"I tried." He defends, to which I arch a brow. "I did! I asked a pretty woman to dinner and she turned me down." I snort at the idea of some dumb woman turning Leon down, only someone either blind or shallow could decline his offer. Leon chuckles at my lack of belief as he sits on the end of the bed, already reaching into his pocket to retrieve his wallet. He pulls out a stack, setting it on the bedside table for me like he does every time he pays for my services, but also like every time he pays me triple the asking amount. I frown, shaking my head but not making a move to give it back. 

"Leon, that's too much, I can't keep taking all this money from you." 

Leon's eyes dip to the ground at the blatant reminder that he's seeking me out, I know he hates this whole situation and turning to paying someone to have sex with him, he told me at our first session that he feels guilty and vile, but I reassured him that it's okay and shouldn't be frowned upon, it's my body and my choice, and as long as I'm careful it can even be fun. "Y/N, you shouldn't have to do this just to make a living, let me help you out." He mumbles. I let out a small laugh as I shake my head once more then climb onto his lap, his hands grab my waist as I lower my lips to his, as usual our kisses are never small, they're long and sensual, I don't want to admit I've got better chemistry with him than I ever have all my exes, but the knowledge is there in my mind. 

I grind on Leon, already feeling him harden underneath me as he groans and presses his fingers deeper into my plush thighs. "I can't keep doing this." He mumbles as he pulls away from my mouth. My heart drops at the idea of never seeing him again, but professionally I nod and wave it off. 

"Yeah, I know you're a very respectable man and all that." I joke, going in for another kiss, but Leon turns away, smiling but serious at the same time. 

"No, it's not that. I mean I can't keep coming here pretending that I'm just letting off steam, I come back here for you. Nothing about what I feel for you stays within the hour or two we give each other." He confesses. I stiffen at his words, at the feelings he's basically just admitted to. I swallow, contemplating calling this whole thing off, but Leon reaches up, cupping my cheek as he continues. "I don't want you on an hourly basis anymore Y/N, come work for me." 

I huff, pulling back and climbing off of his lap until Leon stops me, "You know I don't do that." 

Leon curses under his breath, "No, no I didn't mean like that, I meant be mine," He tucks my hair behind my ear as I feel that familiar fire ignite inside of me, "be my girl, come live at my place and finally have some security, if you're that worried then I'll let you be my housekeeper instead, maybe clean up from time to time or don't. I don't care, just give this up." 

This time when we kiss it's gentler, more meaningful. I begin to undress as Leon follows my lead, soon enough we're both bare and stripped down. "I don't know..." I whisper, replying to Leon's earlier pleading. Leon flips us so I'm on my back with him above me, I trace his chest and muscles as goosebumps arise on his skin. He groans, kissing my neck and moving down and down until he's between my thighs. He gently bites the flesh there, marking me before his tongue darts out, kitten licking my folds as I writhe and breathe heavy. I wrap my legs around Leon's head as he delves in like a starved man, tongue probing and sucking, he's done this more than enough times now that it's a straight line from start to finish. I buck and grind, mewling as he teases and watches me, I watch back, moaning and messy as he finally unravels me. I pant, flopping onto the rented mattress as Leon climbs up my body, licking his lips as he smirks. 

"Come on pretty girl, let me do that morning, noon and night. You deserve to have someone take care of you." He deeply says as his hardened length presses against his stomach. I let out a small laugh as I part my legs for him and grip his toned ass, urging him to fuck me. 

"Alright," I plead, desperate and needy, "I'll do anything, I just need you inside of me right now." Leon obliges, never teasing too far as he lines himself up and finally thrusts in. We moan out loud, but Leon doesn't move. He stills with himself sheathed inside of me, as I clench and squirm for him to do something. He tuts, holding up a pinky finger in front of my face. 

"I need your word that you're coming home with me. When we leave this hotel room I need your promise that we won't come back here. I want to know you'll accept being safe and loved by me." He coaxes, it's almost a coo as I reach up, pinky hovering near his, then finally I link it with his. Leon grins, then holding our pinkies together he pulls out only to slam back in. It's nothing new yet still amazing every time. Leon drifts between harsh and deep to slow and steady, it's a mixture that has me melting in the palm of his hand. The bed springs squeak as he makes love to me, our skin slaps together as my juices run down my thighs, I never have to fake with him. It isn't long before I'm reaching my climax once more, and Leon knows it. 

"I'm there, please say you're with me." I cry, nails scratching Leon's back as he grips my hip to keep on thrusting despite his movements becoming sloppy. My hardened nipples scrape across his chest as he leans down and presses our foreheads together. 

"I've always been here with you, baby." He groans, then with one last movement we're coming together. I see stars as my eyes roll back, Leon's lips brush against my cheek as he twitches and strains himself, then just like that the afterglow arrives. I've never felt regret after fucking Leon, if anything I've always wanted him to stay. 

Leon pulls out, kissing my nose before rushing to the bathroom to get me a warm cloth, then he cleans me up as I thank him. He helps me dress, always treating me with respect rather than dismissing me like the other men used to. Once done, Leon stands there and holds out a hand for me to take. I bite my lip, looking around at the hotel room I've come to know as home, but not anymore. I grab the cash from the side then take Leon's hand, letting him help me up and guide me to the door. I'm not sure what's going to happen when I begin living with Leon, but I know that I'll be safe and treated like a queen. He loves me, and I love him. We haven't said it, but sometimes words aren't needed. Leon's giving me a new start, but this time I don't have to be alone in the world, making ends meet by doing something I used to regret. Leon doesn't need to pay me anymore, because I'll be giving him love for free.