I got my periods.....she murmered.
You don't feel okay ....  your are having cramps......I asked her and she nodded.

My abdomen, my back , My legs everything hurts and my ..she pointed towards her breast are sore too.....they become extra sensitive During periods .....she said .

We are not going anywhere....you take complete rest and change into something comfortable.....I said .
No, I want to go outside....she said making me chuckle.

But when everything in your body is aching, how would you be able to Enjoy.....I asked her Caressing her cheek .

Aap apne friends ko Sunday ko Ghar p invite kar lo na ....aaj mujhe sirf aapke saath rehna hai ....she said making me smile.

My Gulaboo gets what she wants.....I said and dialled my friends and told them that I won't be able to make it due to some reason and invited them home for Lunch on Sunday and they agreed.

I kissed her head as she hugged me .
We left after a while and I took her to watch a movie 🎥 first .

Ye toh full action movie hai .....she said poking my arms and I just hummed engrossed in the screen.
She laid her head on my shoulder and I instinctively wrapped my arm around her  and kissed her head .

Folding the armrest separating our seats she snuggled close to me .
She was playing with my shirt button or caressing my beard or playing with my fingers or asking me random questions in between....

My Gulaboo did every other things then watching the movie.
You are not liking the movie....I asked her as a song played in the movie and she shook her head cutely making me chuckle.

Shall we leave then ....I asked her kissing her nose and she shook her head again.
I want to be like this only .... beside that you like the movie so you watch it and I will watch you ....she said making me chuckle..

Let me order something for you...I said and she nodded .
I ordered a coffee for my self and a cholclate shake and popcorn 🍿 for her .

After eating everything she placed my hand on her lower abdomen and I started massaging her lightly to relieve her pain .

As we were in the last raw and the theater was almost empty .....I slided my hand inside her kurti making her look at me .

Relax....there is darkness all around ....and I am not doing anything...just giving you a massage....I said and she nodded and I bet her cheeks are red too but I couldn't see properly due to darkness.

And she was snoring lightly when the movie ended making me chuckle seeing her cute face .

Wake up Little rose ......I patted her cheek and she opened her eyes drowsily looking absolutely fuckable .....but I need to control....she is on her periods ..

Kaha Jaana hai ab .....I asked her and she pouted.
Pata nahi ......she said.

Wanna explore the mall ....I asked and she shook her head completely uninterested.

Hmmm....let me take you to one of my favourite place .....I said and she grinned.
I took her to Bangla saheb (a famous gurudwara in Cannaught place Delhi ).

I tied my handkerchief around my head and she covered her head with her dupatta and we bent down to the ground seeking the blessings.

It felt so serene and soothing.......the holy place was illumated with lights .

We sat near the pond in a blissful silence enjoying the company of each other

We sat near the pond in a blissful silence enjoying the company of each other .
Our mind and heart were at peace and the vibe of the place was absolutely devine.

Abhimanyu mei aapse kuch kahu aaj .......She asked me and I smiled at her .
You can always share your thoughts with me biwi .....I said pinching her nose and she whinned a little.

First promise me that you won't be uncomfortable or would behave differently with me .......she said making me frown .

Assa kya hai Gulaboo jo tu mujhe prior warning de rahi hai .......I asked with a chuckle and she pouted.

Jaaye mei nahi batati .....aap meri baat ko serious hi nahi le rahe hai ... pehle hi majak udda rahe hai ....she said shifting away making me laugh even more seeing her cute anger .

I pulled her to me again and made her look at me .
I would like to know what My little Rose wanted to share......I said cupping her face and she inhaled deeply.

She held my palm in between hers and turned to me completely.
Abhimanyu.....you know when my Mumma left me I was too young and Papa was there to take care of me .

He never let me feel the absence of a mother. He was my everything and I was his ....we were extremely happy in our own little world.....

But then God took him away too and I was completely shattered but then Daadi held me and became my support system but this time I knew how it felt to loose someone.....
There was not a day when I didn't missed my father ........She said will teas filled eyes and heavy emotion laden voice.

I held her hand tightly and caressed it with my thumb .
Then you came in my life and I started liking you ......

I didn't realise when the feelings started growing and the liking started developing into something stronger......she said and I listened to her patiently.

But then my heart broke when I saw you with your girlfriend in that state.......seeing you with anyone I realised my feelings for you .......

I was angry at you for everything that day.....
I didn't have any idea that you were in a relationship.....she clarified.

Then I made myself understand that you weren't meant for me  and It will be highly wrong on my part to desire a person who belongs to someone else .

But then destiny had other plans and you came to me again and this time as my husband....she said with tears flowing down her cheeks .

Now that I know you belongs to me ....I want you to know that you mean the world to me .....you are my everything Abhimanyuuuu.......she confessed rendering me speechless.

My throat clogged with emotions seeing her so vulnerable and confessing her love to me .
She didn't said I love you ....but she said something that touched my soul directly.

I pulled her in my embrace and she cried in my digging her face in my chest.
Mujhe khabi bhi apne se dur nahi karna ....mei nahi reh paaungi....she said and I shook my head and kissed her head.

A lone tear escaped my eye and I promised to myself to protect her till my last breath.
She calmed down after a few minutes but we stayed in the same position.

Her stomach growled making me chuckle and she giggled too .
Let's feed my hungry little Rose.....I said kissing her hair and we both got up .

We had our Langer at the Gurudwara and it was delicious as always.
You know this food is so simple yet taste so divine.........I said and she agreed.

We then did some seva (help ) by serving all other people and it felt really good.

As we came out I saw a few icecream vendors and looked at her who was already eyeing the icecream stall making me laugh .

After having our Icecream we returned home around 11 pm .
Maa was preparing herself for the sleep and we chatted for few minutes before retiring to our room.

I kissed her forhead as she slept resting her head on my chest .
She made me absolutely speechless today .
I pulled her more into me and pecked her pouted lips.

My beautiful Rose ......I kept on admiring her till sleep consumed me.

Comments please.....

I saw all your messages and I am absolutely fine 😁
I had tons of work and didn't even get the time to write anything in the past 2 days 😮‍💨😓😓.....on the top of that Wattpad logged me out on its own and I forgot my password too.....