ꜰɪʟᴇ 1 : ɴʀᴄ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜱ 1

❅─✧❅✦❅✧─❅

❅─✧❅✦❅✧─❅

[Name] [Lastname]

(Insert pic of you here}

First Year

Diasomnia

Unique Magic: N/A

Personality : Kind and caring, however is hardwired to seek and create chaos. Excels academically, yet is miserable when it comes to athletics, but can fly well. Strong minded, compassionate, firm in standing up for herself, her friends and her ideals, this girl always brings the drama with her. Stick around her and her companions, and you'll become one of the main cast in no time!

Likes: Isabella, Roxanne, Viola, Grim, food, her boys, sleep, music, gaming, [your likes]

Dislikes : Crowely, Night Raven (on principle), RSA, unfair judgement, racism, abuseivness, the dark, herself, [Your Dislikes]

'Man why are all boys so weird- GRIM PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

❅─✧❅✦❅✧─❅

Isabella Hearts

First Year

Heartslaybul

Unique Magic : Love Lock

Makes the user able to manipulate, create and destroy all forms of love.

Personality : Rulebook Queen. As the sensible one, she's developed a fondness for the rules, but knows when too much is too much, unlike her housewarden. Introverted, anxious, soft spoken, she's the typical shy girl, unless you break a rule or act inappropriately. Then, watch out!

Likes: [ Name ], Roxanne, Viola, Grim, food, her rules, roses, peace, boba, oversized clothes.

Dislikes : Crowely, Night Raven (on principle), RSA, unfair judgement, racism, abuseivness, chaos, broken rules, breaking trust, Ace, Jack.