When Tía returned, we instantly went to the queen's chamber to see her. As we arrived, I saw Amber crying and sobbing while holding her mother's hand, while Jaden was standing in front of the window and was lost in his thoughts. Nang makita kami at yumuko ito sa amin, si Amber naman ay walang emosyong nakatingin sa amin.

"What are you both doing here? Are you here to laugh at us?" she asked bitterly.

Tía chuckled coldly. "Why would we? I am not like your father, Princess. I am here to see the queen and express my sympathy for the grief of her death." It might sound terrifying as she said those words, but I know deep inside she's really meant what she uttered. Alam ko na nakaramdam din s'ya ng awa at sakit.

"We don't need your sympathy, Your Grace," Amber scoffed. Kailan kaya magbabago ang isang 'to. Centuries had passed yet until now, walang character development.

"Amber, stop it already," Jaden scolded her. "Please forgive us, Your Grace. My sister is still not in her right state...but thank you for your sympathy." Amber tried to talk nonsense again, but Jaden shut her up.

Tahimik lang ako sa tabi ni Tía habang tiningnan ang reyan na ngayo'y payapang nakapikit ang mga mata sa kaniyang kama. Wala ng kulay ang mga labi nito at maputla na rin ang kaniyang mga pisngi. Lumapit si This dito para suriin.

"Don't you dare come near her! You don't have the right!" Tía throw Amber a deadly glare, causing her to shut her mouth. Bakas sa mukha nito ang takot. Tia continued to check on the queen, and after that, she immediately shifted her gaze to Jaden.

"I need to talk to you, Jaden." ma-awtoridad na sabi ni Tía. Jaden seems confused, but later on gives Ta a nod. Pagkatapos ay umalis na silang dalawa at akmang susunod si Amber, pero pinigilan ko s'ya.

I scoffed. "Didn't you hear what my master said? It's only your brother whom she wanted to talk with. Now, continue crying and mourning...and stop idling."

Namatayan na nga chismosa pa rin. May mga tao talagang ganito ang lifestyle, parang ikamamatay nila ang hindi makasagap ng chismis sa buhay ng iba. And most of them are not even that successful in life. Kaya kung palamunin ka lang at walang narating sa buhay, just close your mouth at huwag ng pakialaman ang buhay ng may buhay.

"You're going to pay for this," she said between gritted teeth. Palagi na lang niyang sinasabi ito kanina pa.

I chuckled, summoned a five golden coins, and handed them to her. Her lips parted while looking at the coins in my palm with fury. At dahil, hindi niya tinanggap ang coins ay binitawan ko ito, kaya nahulog sa sahig bandang paa niya. I even heard the sound of the coins as they reached the floor.

"Keep the change, Amber!" I exclaimed and turned my back at her while heading towards the door. I stopped for a moment but didn't face her. "I am not happy about your mother's death, Amber, but I am not sad either. I just don't dwell on the things that I am not responsible for, so I hope you will do the same." Hindi ko na s'ya hinintay pang sumagot at lumabas na ako ng tuluyan sa kwarto.

The queen's death shakes the people in the empire along with the other empires. We didn't disclose the cause of her death, but the rumors spread like wildfire that the queen killed herself because of her husband's doing. We also held a funeral for her.

And now I'm here at the Mortal Crest's hall of prison to see King Jaxon's state. Nagpaalam na rin ako kay Tía at sa five lords at pinayagan naman nila ako. I'm pretty sure that the king already heard the news about the death of his wife. I was about to enter the prison room when I heard Aidan's voice.

He's here? But why? I turned my back to leave when I heard him mention my name.

"We share the same fate, Aidan. Even if you wait for a million years, that woman will never come back. So do not step down on me and just help me to escape," I heard King Jaxon say. Napintig ang tenga ko sa narinig. I didn't know what Aidan's face was making because I was listening to their conversation outside.