New York: Eagle Strike

In The Sky Above Paris...

Mr. Pigeon flew up with the Eiffel Tower being carried by his pigeon army.

Mr. Pigeon: Since Paris doesn't want us, we'll just go to the Moon, just like in Jules Verne's book!

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Cat Noir flew up and followed him, latched on to the floating Eiffel Tower via Ladybug's yoyo.

Cat Noir: And how do you figure you'll breathe in space, birdbrain?

Ladybug: Any idea Priz?

Prizmaltorch then looked at Ladybug's Lucky Charm.

Mr Pigeon: Come, my dear pigeons! In space, NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU COO!

Prizmaltorch: (gasps) I know how to use the Lucky Charm! Ladybug, release the yo-yo's grip, let's bring him back to Earth before he hurts himself!

Ladybug: Alright then!

Ladybug grabbed and pulled down her yo-yo as Prizmaltorch jumped off and got ready to turn super while Ladybug and Cat Noir ate the space power-ups.

Prizmaltorch: (voice fades) The final battle has come, and now the hero must save us all!

Ladybug and Cat Noir: (voice fade) POWER UP!

Ladybug and Cat Noir, now transformed into Cosmobug and Astrocat while Prizmaltorch transformed into his superform, flew up to Mr. Pigeon and the Eiffel Tower.

Alya appeared with her website blog.

Alya: Oh! Check out Cosmobug and Astrocat fly in those NEW SUITS! and Prizmaltorch's transformation into his superform. Yo, peeps! This is Alya Césaire, live from Paris, where our heroes are battling Mr. Pigeon for the fifty-first time! They are Miraculous, aren't they? (super-shocked gasp)

(Pause Music Here)

Prizmaltorch, Ladybug, and Cat Noir headed inside the Eiffel Tower as Prizmaltorch put the book there.

Prizmaltorch: (smile) There you go! Great job guys.

Cat Noir: And something you like a lot buddy.

Cat Noir handed Prizmaltorch a doughnut and the blond-striped hero received it.

Ladybug: (distressed) Cat Noir, I've told you to stop bringing Karsin dounghots!

Prizmaltorch: (chuckles) It's alright Ladybug, I don't mind really.

Prizmaltorch then ate the doughnut in ont gulp.

Ladybug: (sigh) Karsin, now that we're the guardians of the miracle box, it's time to take things seriously. That means no goodies around while on the mission.

Prizmaltorch: (sigh) I know Spots but I do take things seriously in my own way. Hawk Moth would never get his hand on your miraculous and the third piece of Gimmi that I have as long as we all follow the rules, We are alright cause I trust you and Cat completely.

Cat Noir: He's got a point Ladybug, besides you and him were trained by Master Fu.

Prizmaltorch: Thank you Whiskers. You to Spots.

Miraculous New York: Eagle StrikeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara