VIII. 💥

A triple messy known knocks were heard at Ian's office.

Ian knew who was behind his office door, and he rolled his eyes.

"Ian, my man." Jared charged in before ian could allow him to come in.

"Can't you give me a break Jared!?" Ian grunted.

"Nope." Jared objected plopped down to the chair at the other side of Ian's desk.

"You become very charming." Jared asserted took out a pen from the holder on Ian's desk, examined it before putting it down.

Ian followed Jared's action furrow his brows trying to figure out what the man next to him doing.

"What do you mean!?" asked Ian his eyes on the pencil that Jared using it to draw invisible lines on his desk.

"You talk for the past two weeks." he stopped drawing making acute angle.

Ian scoffed collecting the pen and the pencil from the angle made put them back "Am not mute Jared."

Jared rolled his eyes "what I mean is uh...you try to make more conversation especially with Kai"

"Am sharing the office with him, It'd be rude if I'd stay quiet all the time." Ian grunted swatting Jared's hand that tried to take out the pen.

"You didn't care being rude when you shared the office with me." he fired back.

"Now Jared you are being an ass." Ian uttered.

"Speaking of an ass..." a smug smile stretched on Jared's face.

Ian looked at him in anticipation, a quick glance at the door as it opened indicating a person is about to enter.

Probably he missed a soft knock and probably the person is...

"Ian, Kai has a great ass." Jared encuated each word.

"Jesus, Jared!"  Ian pinched the bridge of his nose.

Bad timing always, cause the second he started talking about Kai ass' the man who was being talked to was already walked in the office.

"Am dead serious man." he pulled his chair forward.

Kai stiffen from where he stood, his hands clenched on fists.

"J..."

"Diane talks about it and... and..."

"The woman is obsessed with Kai and she always gets you in trouble and you know it." Ian muttered looking back at the fuming kai.

"I need to get lessons, women love great ass right!? like a hockey player's. Do you think Kai do squats!?" Jared ignored Ian's words leaning forward coming eye level to Ian.

"Why don't you ask him yourself!?" Ian muttered irritatedly.

"What do you me... oh hi K-K-Kai!?" Jared squeaked after he got up turning around nervously looks ready to piss on himself meeting the angry Kai behind him.

"W-w-we we-were talking about you.!" he forced a laugh looking back to Ian for support.

Ian surrenders his hands up "You were!"

"Ian..." Jared begged

"Oh really!?" asked Kai smiling ignoring his attempt to cover his situation strolling next to him.

Give him the taste of his own medicine. Kai smiled at the advice given by angel.

"Wh-whyy are you smiling?' asked Jared taking steps back slowly.