3

"Guys, guys, guys!!" Jaehyung's voice can be heard as the girl rushed towards her friends who were hanging out at the rooftop at that time.

Confused with the look of her friend, Yerim furrowed her eyebrows while judging Jaehyung who are now taking her breathe as she held her knees, seeming very exhausted from running all the way to the rooftop from the notice board three floors down.

"What is it?" Suji asked.

"Remember about the rumor where there'll be a new class for our grade?"

The girls nodded.

"IT'S TRUE, AND WE'RE CHOSEN."

"HUH??"

"WHAT?!"

"Oh my.."

"Hold up, all five of us?" Suji stopped the gasping session to make sure their friend group can stay together.

Jaehyung snapped her fingers and smiled,"Yes. That's the best part becauseeeee ... WE CAN USE THE NEW BUILDING TOGETHERRR!"

"OMG,"

"YAYYYY"

The girls cheered and did a group hug while jumping around in circle. It was always been their dream to use the newly built building separated from other people since they crave the privacy and the thought of being free from the crowded class building they're using right now. Plus, it's really fancy and clean.

"When do we have to move?" Ji Ae asked.

"They said tomorrow."

 "Who else are in our class?" Yerim asked excitedly. She's happy to get new classmates.

Jaehyung smiled thinly, "Oh Yerim-ah, you're gonna be mad if I tell you."

Jaeun gasped,"Is it..." she doesn't dare to continue her guess.

Yerim scowled,"Who? Tell me."

~~

"Shim Eunjung," Harin called the short haired girl who was sleeping at her desk with her bag as the pillow.

Eunjung shot her head up with a scowl, annoyed that someone disturbed her beauty sleep, "What do you want?"

"Wake up, don't you know that you have to move class today?" 

Eunjung's face turned more annoyed, "Says who?"

"Me. Get up." 

"I don't want to."

"Oh," Harin raised her eyebrow, surprised with Eunjung's attitude.

A whole staring contest between both girls to see who will obey whose order before Eunjung sighed and stood up, "Fine."

Eunjung rolled her eyes as she started taking her stuffs with her and followed Harin to where her new class is located--the new building.

Ah, it's so boring without those two  ,  Eunjung thought. 

Dayeon and Seolha skipped the school today without Eunjung, leaving the girl lonely the whole day. Both of them had the audacity to left Eunjung out in their naughty agenda as a revenge for Eunjung saying she can skip class as much as she wants because the warning letter won't reach her parents anyway. Eunjung cursed her two friends internally again and planned her revenge too.

The sound of students' chatter can be heard from the lobby of the building that has a golden statue of probably the founder of Baekyeon. Eunjung was impressed by the interior design of this building that are mainly in white with a hint of gold as she walked more into it. They climbed the stairs before Harin opened a door leading to their class.