Chapter 139

He got dressed and approached the vanity to take in his own appearance. There weren't any scars left on his face. He was truly stunningly beautiful!

It was no wonder that even jungkook was dazed looking at his beauty.

In his previous life, Doctor kim had instructed him to continue using the medicinal paste for several days even after the scars faded. He had stated that this would help his skin appear especially smooth and soft to touch later on.

Thus, he approached the wine cabinet and reached for the small bottle of medicine. He applied a layer of it on his skin like a face mask.

He felt a little stuffy from staying in all day and decided to endure the discomfort to head out for a walk.

Normally, he would climb down the spiral staircase.

However, as his legs were still sore, he decided to take the elevator.

Ding!

With this noise, the elevator came to a stop. He stepped out of it and walked through the living room into the backyard.

There were several maids in the midst of cleaning the yard. When they saw him, their gaze turned strange.

A group of bodyguards who were on patrol walked past his gallantly.

A few of them also shot him strange looks.

Taehyung found their behavior to be weird. He brought his small mirror out to look at his own reflection. As per normal, his skin was covered in medicine and his true appearance was not showing.

Why were these bodyguards and maids looking at him weirdly?

Was it because he had a good figure? That didn't seem right. His diet had succeeded quite some time ago.

He approached a corner of the yard and suddenly heard two maids conversing.

"Do you know Young Master brought a man home with him today. Although I stood quite far away and didn't manage to get a good look at him, I'm certain that he is very beautiful." One of the maids said in a hushed voice.

The other maid was very interested in this piece of gossip. "If Young Master brought a beautiful man home, does that mean that taehyung, the ugly bitch, is about to be forced off the stage?"

"Of course. I asked around but I'm not sure where Young Master has arranged for the beautiful man to stay. I haven't seen him around."

"The Jeon Villa is so big. Even if taehyung is staying here, Young Master can make it happen that he'll never find out about it."

Taehyung began to understand the matter. It turned out that the bodyguards and maids had mistaken the man whom jungkook brought home today to be someone else. They assumed that he was about to lose his position.

It was no wonder that some of them had looked at him in sympathy.

He coughed lightly.

When the two maids saw him, they immediately jumped in surprise. One of them was especially flustered. "Mr. Kim, why are you here?"

"I'm an ugly bitch?" he asked coldly.

"This..." The second maid lowered her head.

"Regardless of whether or not I'm ugly, appearances aren't something anyone can control." taehyung's expression was cold. "It's fine if you wish to gossip. But as a subordinate, how could you run your mouth off like that? Calling your master 'ugly'?"

One of the maids saw that there wasn't anyone else around. So he became bold and mocked him. "master'? You're about to be chased out of this place. How could our young master possibly take a liking to such an ugly man? Compared to you, it's more likely that he'll take a liking to me."