At this time, many caves were vacant. Without dragons guarding them, there were many dragons who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to occupy better caves, and a fight was inevitable.

The roars of various dragons are endless, accompanied by the sound of strong flesh covered with scales hitting each other, and the sound of rocks falling off the cliff and falling into the lava.

The black dragon, who was lying down and preparing to fall asleep, raised his head and glanced at the little fur ball, which was not sleeping peacefully and seemed to be awakened at any time. The black dragon got up and walked out of the cave.

After a while, the black dragon returned, walking leisurely to the egg nest, lying down around the egg nest, closing his eyes and resting.

On the top platform of the crater, a group of dragons who were beaten so hard that they dared not move clung to each other.

A moment ago, they were fighting each other to death because of a physical contact, but now they are sharing the same narrow platform without any hostility.

It wasn't until the black dragon's voice disappeared at the entrance of the cave at the bottom that the dragon tentatively moved its claws and crawled along the cliff wall to the cave below.

This time, all the dragons were very friendly, no fighting over the caves, no biting each other.

Even if another dragon's tail brushed against him while crawling, he would just turn his head and show his teeth, not even making a sound.

When Su Xing woke up, there were no dragon roars around him. If it weren't for the sound of the churning lava being still clear, he would have thought that the black dragon had taken him to move again.

Su Xing wanted to get up, but found that he was fixed by something and couldn't move.

Turning his head, he saw the animal skin blanket wrapped around his body.

"Chirp?"

Su Xing, who was dizzy from the hot spring and lost the second half of his memory, was a little confused.

Why was he rolled up and placed in the egg nest?

Only human babies have such a thing as swaddling clothes, right? Will there be dragons too?

But he's not a baby dragon.

He is already half a year old in this world. Is it too late for Mother Long to remember to swaddle him now?

Su Xing kicked the animal skin blanket with her paws, and at the same time tried to move her body upward, trying to get out of the "swaddling clothes".

The black dragon heard the noise, raised his head and looked, and saw a small fur ball that was half out of the animal skin.

The feathers on the little fur ball have been dried, and they just came out of the animal skin roll, so they look particularly messy and scrawled.

"Chirp chirp chirp."

Su Xing saw the black dragon and quickly asked for help.

The black dragon stretched out his claws, pinched a corner of the animal skin, and pulled it up. The animal skin rolled away and Su Xing rolled out.

As soon as Su Xing came out, he flew to the black dragon's head, pecked at its scales, and asked why it rolled him up.

Although most of his memories after soaking in the hot springs became blurry, he vaguely remembered seeing the black dragon's big head before closing his eyes and falling asleep.