15

Su Xing thought he was shouting loudly, but in fact his voice was so weak that he had to get close to hear it clearly.

Black Dragon quickly took him away from the hot spring pool and away from the steaming environment.

Su Xing was still wet and shivered when the cold wind blew.

He quickly moved himself behind the black dragon's claws and screamed to go back to the hot spring.

Of course the black dragon couldn't put him back.

The little fur ball is in this state, and it doesn't dare to breathe fire to dry him out, or take him back to the volcano. He needs a fresh air environment now.

It's even worse to let the little fur ball get wet and blow cold wind, it will freeze him to death.

The black dragon could only fly to the carapace first, stretch out a claw, penetrate the hole of the carapace, and pull out the animal skin blanket inside.

It rolled up the little fur ball with its snow-white animal skin, leaving only its head exposed.

"Chirp?"

Su Xing was dazed and slow to react, staring blankly at himself being rolled into a chicken roll.

The black dragon also laid him face up in its claws, with its huge dragon head hanging above him, staring at him closely.

Su Xing was confused and subconsciously kicked the blanket on his body with his paws.

But he was rolled up in too many layers, and he couldn't kick the thick animal skin at all.

He kicked a few times and then gave up.

This position may be difficult for other beasts to adapt to, but Su Xing was once a human and had slept on his back with a quilt for several years. He was very accustomed to this position.

Being rolled up in the animal skin like this is like rolling yourself up with a quilt on a cold winter night.

The quilts in the orphanage are thin, so you will feel much warmer if you roll them up and sleep on them.

The familiar posture and the feeling of being wrapped made Su Xing feel sleepy.

He yawned, slowly closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

The black dragon waited until the little furball's body temperature, breathing, and heartbeat returned to normal before preparing to leave.

The two front legs need to grasp the carapace and can no longer hold the little fur ball.

The small fur ball wrapped in the animal skin is slightly larger than the hole in the carapace and cannot be stuffed into it.

Looking across the carapace and the little fur ball, the black dragon quickly made a decision.

It opened its mouth to hold the small fur ball rolled up by the animal skin, grabbed the carapace with its two front feet, flapped its wings and took off, flying towards the top of the pitch-black volcano.

When the dragons that were hunting on the lake saw the black dragon returning, they also left the lake and followed the black dragon in groups, returning with it.

The black dragon flew back to the cave, lowered his head and put the small fur ball in his mouth into the egg nest.

The ground heat conducted through the stones that build the egg nest will gradually dry it out.

The moss-covered carapace is placed next to the egg nest by the black dragon, and the little fur ball can eat it as soon as it wakes up.

Other dragons also returned one after another.