She, Unknown and Hidden

Kia gasped for air as she burst through the freezing water. Finding her bearings she was able to look back at the bridge. The railing was diminished and one of the cars caught fire. She could see people running around at the top trying to save the lives of people that are already dead. Pulling herself out of the water she just laid there catching her breathe. 

"Kia..." A whisper through the wind. She squeezed her eyes shut begging for the voice to go away. She's lost everything because of that voice. The voice that haunts her in her dreams. The voice that always seems to be right behind her, but never truly there. 

A twig snapped somewhere off in the distance, causing Kia to jump back into motion. She scrambled to her feet and started to run along the river bank. She needed to leave town. But first she had to make sure there's nothing left.

She pushed through the rebel of what was left of her house. Everything burned to ashes, a small smile played on her lips thinking about the child's song. Ashes ashes we all fall down! Only if she would've stayed in California. Hearing a small crack, Kia looked down at her feet. Beneath her boot was an old picture of her and her older brother, Luke. Tears sprung to her eyes. Everything is just so messed up. First with her brothers disappearance then weird things began to happen. Voices, shadows, fires. 

Kia's been fighting them off for over a year now only telling one person but he's gone. Everyone is gone. Her mom and dad they're dead a terrible car crash off of the same bridge in which she herself almost died, Moores' Bridge. It stood a good fifty feet over a river.  Something saved her from  the car. An unknown force, that isn't seen but only heard.

Shaking her head Kia dropped the picture and moved on. All these incidents arn't just a coincidence. Kia knows this. Now only if she can figure out what it all means. She sighed in defeat, she needed to leave. The sun would be up soon and there's nothing left here for her. 

Authors Note:

Okay very short beginning and I know there's probably confusing going around. I plan on explaining everything in flashbacks as the story continues. If you look to your right you can see a picture of Mia. Also I think Final Warning By Skylar Grey is this story's theme song. 

Please vote and comment I would love to hear it all. Will update soon :)