Prologue

[Spoiler Alert] The following discussion contains spoilers for this fanfiction. If you haven't played Blue Archive yet and wish to avoid spoilers, please LEAVE.

 If you haven't played Blue Archive yet and wish to avoid spoilers, please LEAVE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

...

Haahh... Haaah...

The girl's breath came in ragged gasps, her slender frame adorned in a sleeveless white dress adorned with delicate frills along the hem, scattered with a celestial pattern of stars. Gripping her firearm tightly, she moved with a fluid grace, each step a dance between life and death.

Bullets whizzed past her, the air crackling with their deadly intent. She twisted and turned, her movements a blur of evasion, but the onslaught left her marked, crimson trails tracing across her skin like painful tattoos.

Still, she persisted, determination etched upon her sweat-drenched brow.

With each squeeze of the trigger, she fought back, a symphony of gunfire echoing in the chaos around her.

As the onslaught momentarily subsided, she found fleeting respite, ducking behind cover to assess her wounds. A wince flickered across her face, her body protesting with every movement.

"This is the worst... Everything hurts."

But I'm not done yet...

Her pulse racing, she rose once more, as she dashed away from the fray, her footsteps echoing against the cold ground.

Coming to a sudden halt, she surveyed her surroundings with a mixture of confusion and intrigue.

"...A scholar cantorum?"

Her gaze fell upon a familiar sight in the center of the chamber. "Is that... A pipe organ?" she exclaimed softly, her curiosity piqued. Drawing closer, she noticed the intricate details—a scattered music sheet, a vintage gramophone. A hint of amusement danced in her eyes.

"Arius must have had chapel class, just like us," she chuckled to herself, a smile playing at the corners of her lips.

With a playful grin, she reached out to activate the gramophone, only to be met with silence.

"Silly me," she chuckled softly, shaking her head. "Of course, it's not working. It's like, a thousand years old at this point."

A moment of quiet reflection enveloped her as she closed her eyes, memories flooding back to a time when she felt truly alone.

She recalled the day she found herself under the protection of a petite girl, a member of the Justice Task Force, during a confrontation with Trinity students. The girl had trembled with fear until the arrival of an adult, who swooped in to rescue her.

Opening her eyes, she released a heavy sigh.

"Koharu, wasn't it amazing when Sensei came to your rescue?" she mused aloud, a nostalgic smile gracing her lips. "Yeah, Koharu looked like a princess from a fairy tale that day. I've always loved stories like that."

[Blue Archive] The Day I Married a Bad Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें