Teaser AU: Kamen Rider G Wizard: The Last Cetra

Start from the beginning

Just then, a sort of orange dust emanated from his TV screen, causing the young man to lose consciousness.

--------------------------------------

When he awoke, he found himself back in the room where the attack had taken place all those years ago, still with the remains of the pits still present during the attack. He struggled to get to his feet, only to see a hand outstretched to help him up.

He grasped it, thanking the person who had helped him, before finally laying eyes on that person. His jaw nearly dropped.

She was a young woman with long light-brown hair tied back with a large pink ribbon and green eyes. She wore a shin-length pink dress buttoned at the front and a red bolero jacket, brown boots, a flower necklace with a pearl in the center on a leather ribbon and a trio of bracelets in gold, silver and bronze respectively.

She was the spitting image of Aerith.

"Are you all right?" the young woman asked.

"I think so. Thanks for asking. And you?" Said the young man, surprised by the young woman's appearance. "Gosh, her cosplay's really good, she really looks like her." He thought.

"I think. Who are you?" Said the young woman.

"My name is Arthur, Arthur Armani. And yours?" Arthur replied.

"Aerith." Aerith replied.

"Wow, she plays the game hard. Even in a situation like this." Arthur thought.

Once the introductions were made, they began to rummage through the various booths to see if there were any clues as to how they got there, and why them in particular.

Lifting a grid used to display goodies, they found an imposing black attaché case. They opened it and found that it contained a strange, imposing object, green and pink with a hint of silver, and on the pink part, the letter "GC" written in white on it. Next to it was a strange black and red object reminiscent of a video game cartridge from the Gemn Corporation consoles, with a label showing a man in a black suit with red stones on his torso, wrists and helmet, serving as a visor, with "Magic the Wizard" written on top. Both objects were surrounded by foam, filling the quick attaché case.

"What is it?" Aerith asked.

"I don't know. But it looks familiar." Arthur replied, taking the two objects.

"It took you a long time to wake up, didn't it? said a voice from behind them.

They turned to see who was speaking to them.

The voice belonged to a man with shoulder-length silver hair that partially covered his face and cat-green eyes. He wore black leather clothes consisting of a long coat, boots and pants.

 He wore black leather clothes consisting of a long coat, boots and pants

"What do you want?" Arthur asked defensively.

"Just doing a little experiment." replied the man, drawing a double-bladed katana and pointing it in their direction before laughing. "Let's see if once you're up to it, you'll be able to use this Driver.