the "best friends"

Current age: 14
⚽️⚽️⚽️
m/n stood outside his front door with a football in his hands, feeling the scorching sun hit his delicate (skin color) skin. He stepped onto the grass, the blades touching his ankles and he walked to the middle of the field, spotting two boys. They both looked at least a year older than m/n.

The one with purple hair was the first to notice him, somehow noticing his quiet presence. The boy's striking purple eyes widened. He whispered to the boy with messy white hair who was lazily standing next to him.

"Hey! Do you wanna play a game with us?" The purple haired boy lively waved at m/n, signalling him to come closer.

"hello.. im l/n m/n, what about you?" M/n quietly whispered, his voice sounding like nothing more than a whoosh in the wind, his soft pink lips moving as delicate as a ballerina.

"Im Mikage Reo! And this is my best friend Nagi Seishiro! Wanna play a match with us?"

"Sure, I was just coming out here to see if anyone was around and if I could play with them. Thank you mikage-senpai for inviting me to play football."

"No need to call me by my last name or to add senpai," he sweat dropped,"id love to play with you anyday!"

"Reo.. you stop making small talk and start already?" The white hair boy - who you now knew as Nagi - put his hands beside him to support him as he had previously been laying on the blazing hot grass spoke up, making eye contact with you. A bright shine sparked in his dull grey eyes.

"You look cute. Your hair looks like a soft pillow." He said, making m/n's cheeks feel hotter than the sun had already made them.

"Nagi don't say that so calmly.. you might scare him off. He is cute but you shouldn't say it with such a monotone voice!" Reo scolded, whispering the last part. He had to admit, m/n was cute, but there is no way he was going to say it out loud, well, at least not right now.

"c-could we start? my mother might call me back inside for lunch and then I'll only be able to come back outside in the afternoon.."

"Of course! Nagi will you play against me and m/n?"

Nagi nodded, glancing at m/n's face as the corners of his lips twitched upwards.

"He'll be fun to hang around" Nagi thought to himself.

⚽️⚽️⚽️

Reo stood with the at his feet, sweat dripped from his chin as a devious smirk made its way onto his face.

"Reo, shouldn't nagi start with the ball since hes by himself? Isn't it unfair?" m/n stated in with his shy voice

"Don't worry! Sei is really good and im trying to get him to improve playing against more people!" Reo replied, enthusiasm leaking from his words.

"Reo can you carry me after this match is over..l?" Seishiro replied, yawning with boredom like a koala.

"I'll carry you if you win!"

"Fine.."

Reo started the match by quickly passing the ball down the field to m/n. The both of them tried to run up the field until Seishiro came in front of m/n.

However, m/n suddenly vanished from his field of vision, as if he had teleported, he was now a few steps ahead of him, which cost Sei the chance of score the first goal of the match.

"Woah.. how'd you do that?!" Reo shouted from across the field, scaring m/n and making him nervous.

"I just have very little presence, which helps me do 'ghost passes' or run past opponents easily without being noticed."