Chapter 19

Unknown's POV

"Ahh! Shiiit!" I moan and shoot my load inside the doll I bought that's a exact replica of Gabriela. I'm left panting for a few minutes until I recover myself. I would love to go at it again, but I don't think I have any left for another round. So I went to take a shower and cleaned "her" while I was at it. Then I dressed it and put it in a room I made for it.
I returned to my room and continued with my search. Okay, so she didn't flew on a plane since her passport hasn't been used. That leaves tree options which are a car, the bus and/or train so I better look at the feed from the cameras....

Gabriela's POV

A month has passed by and everything has been great. Mikael threw a small party where his friends and the council met me and I was informed of a few things. Mikael plans on introducing me to his pack officially as their "Luna" the night before we "mate" to which a date hasn't been assigned yet and if it has, then they forgot to tell me. I met his ex band members who are all British and they're crazy, but they're also great people. Patricia and I bonded quickly and now we're like best friends. She's now one week pregnant with Zander's first child and they were freaking out a little at the beginning, but I talked with the both of them and now they're more than thrilled to be parents. Yeah. From my group of friends I'm always the shrink. She's also been giving me a LOT of sexual tips and those conversations end up with me laigjong hysterically or one of the guys hearing us and teasing us about it.

"What are you thinking?" Mikael came from behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"About everything that's happened since Infinity Night."

"Oh? What exactly?" He holds me tighter.

"Before I met you, I was just this regular boring girl who always did what was told and never even dared to do anything she wasn't supposed to. My life revolved around books, school and work. If guys wanted to have a relationship with me, I would automatically friend zone them and be closed off with them. I would pretend to be someone I'm not. But with you, I finally can be who I truly am. I don't have to pretend around you guys. I can be myself and for the first time ever, I'm truly happy. Thank you Mikael." I tell him and he turns me around and all I see is a big smile on his face.

"That's right. You don't have to pretend around us. We're your new family and ever since your arrival, believe it or not, you've touched everyone's lives here. Everyone here loves you Gabriela. They've seen how good and pure you are. When you pick up the trash by the sidewalk, when you help Mrs. Walker, you thinks no one sees, but yes we do. Those are a few of the million reasons why I love you so bloody much." He tells me and my heart flutters at his confession.

"Mikael." I whisper.
"I don't know if its love or what, but I'm having very strong feelings towards you and I'm a little scared of them. We've only knew each other for a month and a few days! I'm scared that something bad will happen and I don't want to lose you because....because I love you and I-I don't think I would recover if I ever lose you. You're too important for me now Mikael." I look up at him and tears and coming out of his beautiful green eyes.

"You....you just made this one of the best days of my life Gabriela." He sniffles and kisses me.

"One of the best?" I ask him playfully.

"The first one was when I found out of your existence. The second was when I found you on the Infinity Night, the third one was when we first officially kissed, shall I go on?" He smirks.

"Mayyybe later." I smirk back and he chuckles shaking Hus head and then pecks my lips multiple times.

"I love you Gabriela."

"I love you Mikael." We kissed again, but this time it lasted longer and this kiss had more meaning. Then we sat on the dock and stared at the lake and talked and laughed for hours.

Unknown's POV

"Milwaukee! Ha!" I finally found where my beloved is. Now all I have to do is pack and get my plan started.

*******************

Short and cheesy chapter, I know, but it had to be done. I promise that next chapter will be more of the liking of people that like dark stuff, drama and action.

Please comment and nominate this book!

Also, since I don't have any sort of sexual experience yet, the "dirty" parts won't be so dirty. All my knowledge in that are are fr books I've read and some research I've made. (And that totally rhymed. Maybe I should write poetry. Lol!)

Anyway please comment, nominate this book and share it! :3

It will be highly appreciated and I will give shutouts to the people that do so :)