Werewolf! Jonah

Jonah: werewolf. He is 23, and gay. He's cis gender male and uses he/they. Jonah does still wear the BPS hoodie but with more scenecore/scenekid accessories. Like kandy bracelets and studed belts. He is around 5'7 and has his usual haircut, hair color, and dark brown eyes. He is more so of a pear shape. He is very agile thanks to him being a werewolf, and can run about as fast as a cheetah (but a little slower.) He isn't nocturnal thanks to the fact if he looks at the moon he starts to turn. When Jonah goes feral, his eyes glow orange. His senses are also maxed at that time (he has better smell, touch, hearing, etc...) more than he already does. He usually just hunts rabbits when this happens. When he wants, he gets hurt (if it's an open wound) TW If you don't like the idea of things coming out of your skin/mushrooms coming out of skin don't read this bit: he will have mushrooms sprout from the wound and they will fall off once it has healed. He can turn his saliva into really any liquid he wants, but he will have to have said liquid in his mouth until it runs out about 2 minutes) so if be wants gasoline or poison, he can do it. But he can't swallow, or he will die. The bad things about the mushrooms when Jonah gets hurt is that they basically make him have an LSD trip, and it lasts for like 10 minutes. But it's a while after the wound opens for that to take place. He is also carnivorous, so he doesn't like to eat anything but meat. Jonah can Aldo touch water at night (like a stream or lake) and turn it into little stars (like the water into stars) and it works just as normal except for the fact its a little more dense. His bite force is stronger than Amy of the others (he could take a chunk out of a fridge.) Also him and Adam can both purr. Jonah can usually control when he goes feral, BUT on full moons it is harder. OR eclipses he just goes full T-rex mode and tries to kill/attack everything in sight. Jonah's teeth can also glow in the dark, its just to see better when he's eating at night. Just a little thing by the way, one of Jonah's worst nightmares are just Christmas lights. Or string lights in general. He gets tangled up in them no matter what and before he knows it he's just a ball of lights.