95 - Losing the taste of Xiao Jiashu

Lin Leyang was frozen by Ji Yan’s cold eyes and shouted, "Ji Ge, what happened to you?"

Shi Tingheng came up from behind. "Old season, still can't shoot today?"

Ji Yan regained his gaze, "shoot, let everyone go to the base for a while, we will continue after half an hour." The duration of each period is three days and three nights, and then edited, if you do not shoot today, very It may not be enough to deliver.

He crossed Lin Leyang into the temporary base of the program group and came to the assistant to come to his mobile phone. It is said to be a closed-close filming, but the artist who shoots the gap can still get back to the mobile phone to contact the work, and even come to the base to take a break and eat normal food. After all, this is just a variety show, and no guests have to take it to fight.

Only Xiao Jiashu's fool... I thought that this season was a chest tightness. I wanted to call him and remember that he was on a helicopter. The call was not very clear, so I had to open the WeChat editorial text. But he soon stopped, only because Xiao Jiashu had deleted all the circle of friends he was related to, and he was clean and left no trace.

Ji Yan’s fingertips stayed on the screen of the mobile phone for a long time, and all the words that originally wanted to say  disappeared. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t remember. After about a few minutes, he quit the chat page and found Huang Meixuan's WeChat. He edited: [If Xiaoshu arrived at the hospital, you would call me. ]

He could have explained it, but he can also eliminate the misunderstanding, but then? He can bring Xiao Jiashu hope, then can you ensure that he is not disappointed? If he can't do anything, what is the use of explanation?

[OK, Ji Ge. ] The head quickly responded.

Ji Yan gave the mobile phone to his own pD and told him, "I adjusted the vibration. You can pay attention to me. If there is a call, you will notify me immediately." pD took the phone and put it in his pocket.

Ji Yan went out and shouted, "Continue to shoot, everyone goes back to the mountains."

If you say that you can rest for half an hour, now ten minutes have not yet arrived. The guests complained, but they got the money and got the officer. They had to fight hard to climb the mountain. After the filming resumed, the team members of the red team clearly felt that the gas field of the season was changed. His brows are always wrinkled, his expressions are very serious, his words are very brief, and if you don't listen, he will look at you with a sharp eye, always seeing your compromise or timidity. Now he is more like a leader who has abandoned his personal feelings, not a member of the Red Team.

Before Huang Yingxue couldn't walk, the petite complaints he would make a rest, but now he just didn't hear it. He pointed to the two-meter-high trunk from the ground and sighed. "This is the pedestal you chose? How high is this? Can the house built like this be called a tree house? The sling is almost the same! The stilts are taller than this."

Yu Baixiu warfare, "Captain, this is Xiao Jiashu's election, he said that this height is enough, it is convenient for us to go up and down."

Ji Yan stayed, and the chilly face softened instantly. He probably can guess why Xiao Jiashu chose these trunks, but he was worried about his fear of heights. But his height is more than 190 cm, and he can accept a height of four or five meters.

His wrinkled eyebrows were loosened, and his heart was surrounded by a particularly warm heat. "Then built here. This height is just right. It is convenient for us to carry the wood."

Yu Baixiu nodded. When he turned around, he exchanged a "sure" look with Huang Yingxue. Hey, as long as you move out of Xiao Jiashu, Ji Ge has a big anger and can be extinguished. I also said that the house built in this way is not called a tree house. I heard that it is Xiao Jiashu’s idea and I can change my mouth immediately. If the other party is still there, it will definitely be able to smooth down the hairs of Ji Ge.