Confession

Haneul's POV:

Sunday
11.00 PM

I was studying in my room, i got flashbacks of what happened at the sleepover yesterday every 5 minutes.

I mean she's really pretty, i'm sure everybody knows that. I think i have a crush on Belle.

Later that day, Axel messaged me, he's always messaging me for the past few days, i don't even know why.

He's in the history class with me, he seats across from my seat. Sometimes i caught him staring at me, i find it weird but i've never tell him that.

Wednesday
12.10 PM

Few days pass by, i was in school and i found a paper in my locker. There's a handwritten message that says:

"Hey Haneul, sorry if i bothered you for the past few days...
I want you to meet me at the back of the school after school. I have a confession to make ;-)

- Secret admirer?"

I don't know who wrote that, but my guess is Axel, i mean, he's been bothering me for the past few days or at least that's how i feel, but i really hope it's not him who wrote this...

After school, i was heading to the back of the school. Even though i really don't want to go, but i'm afraid if i don't go there, it will break that person's feeling, and i'm pretty curious of who put that paper inside my locker.

I arrived at the back of the school, at first, i didn't saw anyone, but then, i felt someone was tapping my shoulder. I turned my head towards that person. And... you guessed it. It was Axel. I'm not that surprised, because i already had a guess that it was him.

"Wow, you really came, huh?" He said.

"Mhm.." I tried to avoid eye-contact with him.

"Anyway, i have a confession." I nodded as an answer.

"Haneul, i-i like you. N-no, i love you. I've love you since the first time we talk to eachother. You remember that time, right?" That was his confession.

"Yes..." I replied.

"Well, do you feel the same about it?" He asked.

"Yes." Yes, i know it's stupid. But i've never in a relationship before, i'm curious how it feels like, and Axel doesn't seem too bad to be honest.

"Really? You do? Then, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I said yes and we're dating now. Wow.