Facing the boy who was getting closer and closer, Zhao Huanyu pulled him into his arms unceremoniously, took off the coarse linen clothes in three strokes, and then saw a small green bellyband. He took off the bellyband with some doubts. Pull it off to reveal your slightly raised breasts.

Maybe it was the costume in the dream. He threw away his bellyband and lowered his head to gnaw on the tender milk bag.

While he was sucking the tender breast fiercely, a melodious cry came out of the boy's mouth at the right time. He screamed intermittently, with his eyes closed all the time, as if he couldn't wake up from his dream.

Zhao Huanyu put his arms around her slender waist, feeling the tender flesh on his fingertips, and murmured to himself, "Is the touch in the dream so realistic?"

‍‎The beauty‌‎‎‍‌ is a waste of time thinking about this. Zhao Huayu was afraid that the alarm clock would ring outside the dream, so he immediately spread the boy's legs. He wanted to see the man Chenghuan's butt hole. As a result, what caught the eye was the small and firm cock and the plump and tender vagina.

Depend on! He had an erotic dream and also dreamed about intersex people? What a strange dream this is!

How could he dream about men having long hair? Is it a hint that he is bisexual? Zhao Huanyu thought about his own sexual orientation, and couldn't take his eyes away from that tender pussy. The manhood under his crotch was getting bigger and bigger, and it was really uncomfortable for the tortoise's head to press against the rough fabric.

Zhao Huanyu also took off all his clothes. His slightly rough skin was naked against the smooth and delicate hermaphrodite.

So smooth, ‎‍‌‎‌very good‍‎‌‍‌tender‍‍‎.

He anxiously lifted the other person's butt and placed it on his crotch, looking down at how he was grabbing the thick cock and rubbing the closed clam hole. The bisexual boy's hole was very sensitive, and it was so sensitive to the cock. After grinding, the water began to flow out. Zhao Huayu, who had never had any girlfriends or had sex before, saw his eyes red. He followed his inner desire and held the cock in his hand. ‌‌‍Slap the boy's beautiful pussy.

His ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍ was swollen to the point of exploding. His originally light pink virgin ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍‍‍‎‎turtle‌‌‍head‌‎‍ was all flushed purple. He knew that he was dreaming. Zhao Huanyu didn't show mercy to her, so the big turtle's head squeezed open the cunt, and penetrated the tight virgin pussy like a broken bamboo.

This little pussy was pressed tightly against the giant intruder. Zhao Huanyu was pinched by him until blue veins appeared on his forehead. He opened his mouth and gasped. A pair of big hands forcefully squeezed the boy's tender pussy, and he choked out a few words. , "Give me...eat it!"

He seemed to have used all his strength, and in an instant, most of the cock was inserted. He felt as if something had been pushed through the head of the turtle. , I seemed to hear a "pop" sound in my ears. The young man who was being fucked was awakened by the pain of being broken. He opened his eyes and looked at Zhao Huanyu, whose eyes were dark red.

The young man was still confused. Zhao Huanyu couldn't wait to insert all the cock in him. The thing under his crotch was like a donkey's dick, no less than twenty centimeters long. It is too difficult to insert all the length into my virgin pussy.

Who knows when will the next time I have an erotic dream? Zhao Huanyu thought that there would be no shop like this after passing this village, so he made up his mind to insert his entire cock into this little pussy.

Damn, it feels so good. Is it so good to fuck in a dream? The pleasure is constantly coming from the ‎‌‎cock‎‍butt‌‌‍, as if he is really having sex, really in the ‎‍菏‎‍ hole!