[Practice, end of day 2]

/Felix's pov/

I walked to the stadium to watch Changbin. I sat on a bench and watched my phone a little. I heard footsteps come towards me and i lifted my head from my phone.

"Felix, why are you here?"
Changbin sat down next to me.

"Just wanted to see you, and clear out my mind" I explained to him.

"Thats sweet. Is there something heavy on your mind? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked me and i smiled at how amazing he was.

"i'm just worried about Han, what if this guy isn't what he claims to be." I said and felt a hand hold on mine.

"Maybe you should tell Jisung what we talked about earlier, so he is also more aware if this guy isnt the nicest.??" He suggested and i nodded.

"Maybe i should, but i'll do that tomorrow."
I said and smiled at him again.

"Alright, thanks for coming. I'll be sure to do my best since you're watching" He said and kissed my hand and went back to the team. I felt my cheeks burn at the small kiss.

Not long after that somebody sat next to me as i was watching my phone.
I looked up to see Minho. Mine and Han's childhood best friend. Mostly Han's but still a good guy!

"Oh my god i didn't know you were in town!" I said and went for a hug immediately.

Minho chuckled lightly and hugged me back. "I came to see my best friends duh, hows it been?"

"Its been great, i really missed you tho." I said and smiled widely still.

"Hah ofc you did. Well whats the tea, i saw that one boy kiss you on the hand" He gave that awful smirk of his.

"Welllll he is Changbin, you should know him from our elementary school, Han's friend, also known as my crush since forever and he finally asked me my number." I started explaining to him and he nodded.

"I see i see, thats great, what about Jiji? How is my little squirrel doing?" Minho started smiling when talking about Han. I always thought Minho liked Han but he completely denied it if i tried calling him out so i let it be.

"I think he is doing good, he actually has a date this weekend with this new guy. He seems okay but im a little worried yk we dont know the guy like we know half of the other guys on the team." I explained a bit and i saw Minho's smile fade a little.

"Right, well i'm happy if he is happy and i hope this guy isn't a total asshole then." Minho said and quickly started looking at the football team.
"Which one of em."

"Michael, number 14.. tall, blond." I described him a bit.

"I see. Thank's Felix. It was good to see you." Minho said and got up.

"Wait where are you going?" I quickly got up as well. I didn't want him to leave just yet.

"Im gonna join the football team since i'll be transferring to this school." Minho smiled.

I couldn't say anything and just nodded. He then left and i watched him talk to the coach and he even made the coach laugh. I guess he was pretty funny and charming, i always wondered why didn't Han like him, instead of some crappy guys.

(Minho is finally in the game🥑)