First Page

Bright Sky, I feel high. Should I have wondered how beautiful it is to have an opportunity for every morning.

I wake up every morning, I can see Sol shining as bright as she was again.

"Finally you woke up princess!" Nagulat na lamang ako na meron na pala si Kyline sa aking tabi.

"What in the mashed potato and chicken nuggets are you doing here?" I exaggeratedly asked Kyline why she was here so early in the f*cking morning.

"I don't give a damn about your freaking cravings princess Anastasha!" Kunot nuo niyang pagkakasabi saakin.

There is a feeling to me that a negative energy is overflowing to my bestfriend hormone.

"Let me guess..." As I bite my lips slowly and slowly get's close to Kyline trying to tease her.

"W-what are you doing? D-don't tell me your turning into a bisexual?" As I smirked looking so flirty to her.

I finally pinched her arms.

"Aray! Hey what's got into you na ba?" Pangrereklamo nito na aking ikinatuwa. SHE'S CUTE AS SHE WAS.

"Ms. Homophobic, first of all I'm just teasing you!" I giggled while still explaining to her.

"And second! Why are you so grumpy early at 6:00 o'clock? Nag-away na naman ba kayo ng Mr. Futuristic, Prince charming lover boy mo?" As I continously teased her.

"Oo na! Bwisit kasi siya!"

I knew it! Babae ako eh, lagi akong tama.

I excused myself for a bit kasi nakakahiya naman kay Kyline na may muta pa ako sa mukha, I washed my face and changed my clothes. We had breakfast together and talked why she and his boyfriend fight again.

"Sinong hindi magseselos dun ha aber? I saw that woman flirting with my man!" She burst out what she feels.

"So ang tanong, kanino ka nga pala galit?" As I asked.

"To that worthless filty woman!"

"So bakit kapa nagtatampo sa boyfriend mo kung sa babae ka naman pala galit?"

"He should care for me! He should give me assurance and love!" She explains as she about to cry.

"I just want to see if he really cared for me.... Yes mababaw na dahilan but you know all we girls just need that love we adore at the first place."

As she speaks, I carefully listen to all of her rants to me. Nasaktan lang siya sa ginawa ng babae and it's not his boyfriend's fault if nilandi siya, It was his own duty na wag pansinin ito if he really cares for my bestfriend.

"May I ask?" She looks at me seriously and kinda confused.

"Hmm?"

"If you will enter a relationship what do you want?" A weird question for me but I'm not sure to answer it.

"If I encounter love again? I hope that this time it will be genuine, I long for it not to be a trial card anymore." Past is flashing back as my pasts walks and just leave me behind.

"But a love doesn't require begging" I feel pain at the moment remebering all of it.

"No more lies"

Isa, Isang beses lang akong umasa pero bakit napunta pa sa wala.

"No more, games or cheating."

Dalawa, dalawang beses akong umasa na umabot pa sa lima, pero bakit saakin ika'y parin nagsawa.

"I want a love that is perfect in it's kindness"

Tatlo, Sa simula ikaw ang inakala ko. Itinadhana ka sa aking puso pero sa iba ka pinag-tagpo.