6.7 - Kou Qiu: Can't we agree to it?

Senior cadre Kou is not stupid either. He had just told General Qiu the night before, and the next day there was an endless stream of customers coming to buy paintings and calligraphy, and each one of them almost praised him to the sky. If there was no connection between the two, he could make his cub swallow the snake.

  Tunping was obviously clear in his heart, so he turned around and said to Kou Qiu: "...Dad, our deal is not a good deal."

  My eldest father paid for the paintings and calligraphy we painted. The buyers and sellers are all our own family members. How can we get any advantage?

  Kou Qiushen thought so, and when he returned to the general's mansion that day, he asked about it.

  General Qiu looked extremely innocent, as if he didn't know what to ask.

  "I don't know," he added after taking off his court clothes, "those guests have good taste, they must really appreciate it."

  It's very high-sounding.

  Kou Qiu: "..."

  He took a breath, somewhat dumbfounded, and simply took a step forward, staring into the man's heavy eyes.

  "Look at me and tell me," he said softly, "Is this really not your order?"

  General Qiu's dark eyes looked at him firmly. After a while, his throat suddenly rolled up and down, and he pulled him over without warning, kissed him on the thick eyelashes, and then sucked him into his mouth. Hold those trembling eyelids.

  Kou Qiu, who was suddenly kissed, looked confused, but the system brat saw through it at a glance, [Dad thinks it's cute that you are looking at him like that. 】

  Kou Qiu put his hair that had been messed up by the man back into place, feeling a little helpless.

  The general did not meet his eyes.

  He smiled and sighed, already knowing the other party's answer.

  ——This is clearly the work of General Qiu.

  But what else can be done? Who in this world lets him be the considerate attacker? I really can't bear to blame this person.

  Senior cadre Kou had to wait patiently.

  The next day, the academy was still deserted, but at least the first booklet was sold. Everyone in the academy was very happy. Two jars of good wine were opened that night. They were dug out from under the tree at the entrance of Nanfeng Academy. They sealed the jars tightly with yellow mud and beat the mud. When you come down and open the jar, you can smell the clear and long aroma of wine.

  Before it enters the mouth, the fragrance seems to be intoxicating.

  Tunlong exhausted his efforts and moved the jar up, and wiped the soil on it with a clean cloth, revealing the body of the jar made of red mud. He looked at the jar and said, "Originally, I said it would be opened when I redeem myself..."

  But now he no longer has to redeem himself, and naturally he doesn't need to wait for this bottle of wine that is far away. Tunlong waved his hand proudly, and several people immediately stepped forward and poured the clear wine into small, delicate bowls.

  The waves of hops are rising.

  Good wine requires tasting. After Tunlong took a sip, he felt a thousand flavors in his chest. It's sour, sweet, bitter and spicy, as if everything he's had for so many years has been buried in it.

  He drained the rest of the cup happily, and then clicked his tongue, feeling the rush of energy coming straight from the tip of his tongue.

  "Good wine!"