(Jungkook's past:)

[Note:(Ok everyone this is the past now so i hope you won't be confused. This is the time when jungkook started his college his first year, when he mwt taehyung. Ok, Let's do it)]

Jungkook groaned when the sun light hit his face. The phone was already ringing. He felt irritated and slowly opened his eyes. He picked up the call with half sleep.

Jungkook!!!!! Don't tell me you are still sleeping. We have college remember? So get your lazy ass right now. We want to see you in 10 minutes. He cuts the call.

But jin- god, jungkook sighed.

I quickly went to shower and wore my clothes. I took my bag and hurried to my car. The driver was already waiting for me. I fixed my hair. Suddenly the car stopped with force.

Oh god, are you blind, I said to the driver.
Sir, someone just walked infront the car suddenly, driver said politely but he was nervous as he could be fired.
Ok, Open the car doors. I have to see him. I opened the car door and saw a boy looking at me with nervous expression.
I forward my hand and bend down on my knees. I said, Are you okay?
I-I am sorry. I-I was going to college in a hurry. The boy said worriedly.

I helped him to get up and helped him to sit on a bench. Are you hurt, I said eyeing the boy. The boy said, No, It's just umm I think I am slightly injured in my leg. I said, Oh no. Do you want to go to hospital? He shooked his head and said, No It was my fault. I didn’t see.

I said, It's ok. Umm which college do you go? He told me his college name and I was suprised. It was my college. I said you can come with me cause I am also going to the college. I am a student there. His eyes widened and he became shocked. He said, really? Yeah, really.

So, Let's go to college now. I started to help him stand up but he suddenly fell. I catched him quickly. He closed his eyes expecting to fall down. After a minute pass I was still holding him and staring at him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw me holding him.

I returned to the reality and made him stant up. I cleared my throat and said,We should go It's getting late. He nodded. We went to thr car and the driver drove off.

I asked, What's your first Class?
English, He said.
No way, I also have same.
Really? That's awesome. He exclaimed.
Oh, I didn’t even ask you name. What's your name? I asked him.
He smiled at me and said, Taehyung, kim Taehyung...
I am Jungkook, jeon jungkook. I said.
He was shocked. He said, No way you are the famous CEO's son. Oh my god.
I chuckled and said, yeah I am but Don't worry I don't have bad boy type persona. It's also my first day.
He said, Then... Um can we be friends?
I smiled happyly, sure.

We reached the college. Jin and Namjoon was waiting for us. I made him stand up. He can walk but sometimes I had to hold him. I said, after college I will surely take you to hospital. But- No buts I can't hear you. He chuckled and said, Ok fine.

I could say he was very beautiful, anyone could fall for him. He have a good personality i think. I introduced him to my both friends and we instantly became close. I hope I could be always happy with my friends.

(Present:)

Jungkook's pov:

The rain was pouring heavily. I remembered how him and I first met. I hope jimin safely went to home. Should I call him? No, I shouldn’t. It will break his heart more. Already I broked his heard. I remembered I wished on my first year in college to always be happy.

Huh, I will always be happy bullshit. After meeting him....  My world ruined.. Because of him I can't open my heart again, i can't fall in love again. I guess we all get what we really wanted but it depends on the person who can hold relationships. It's up to person. I don't belive in fate, I belive in human's deed and he couldn’t hold our relationship. He didn’t held me, he Couldn't save me....

I heard when someone is in love they fly like airplane. They don't touch the ground. Their feeling, it will be high on the sky. But what about me? Why am I so deep in the ground? I am still in love with him... But he Doesn't love me. Maybe like jimin I was also same. Really nice, to him I was too nice that's why he broke my heart.

I smiled bitterly and sipped alcohol. I saw the view outside. Outside the rain was pouring heavily and there was storm....in me....

Love is so sad, you made me your puppet and left me hanging.....

One thing about.... Past.
Past makes the future. Without past future is nothing and without future past is nothing. It's all connected and it plays a huge role in our life.

Past is the Future...