Love, Care and Trust ♡

Hello dear readers!

So sorry I know I had promised a double update but I am really tired after travelling and I didn't want you all to wait more.So I am updating the chapter that I finished writing.

I will try updating soon!

Also, Thank you so much for all your love. Dil ki Baziyan is #1 Vani since a week and one more chapter got more than 1k comments. Lots of love to all of you.

Word count - 7000+ words

Target - 45 Votes or 4 Follows

Happy Reading!

~~~

Bani's POV

" Teer ko jane kaha.. Tumhe nahi.. "

He said and my breathe hitched with the thought of what he was going to say next.

Was he going to break our marriage?

Was he going to accuse me of breaking his trust ?

Were we really going to lose in the game of hearts ?

Many questions were pondering in my mind. And the very same questions were haunting my heart.

"Ve.. Veer.. "

I said slowly and turned. He still didn't react and I sat beside him.

"Veer main janti hoon tumhare man main boht sawal honge.. Bohot shikayete hongi but.. But trust me.. I didn't be.. Betray you.. "

I said as tears started falling from eyes.

" I know I am in no position to ask you to trust me kyunki main pehele hi ye galati kar chuki hoon. I know how you are feeling currently.. But I just want to tell you that I love you and even in my worst dreams I can never cheat on you.. "

I said holding his hand and bringing it near to my cheek.

" Aaj kuch aur safai nahi dungi, tum kahoge toh wapis kab

" Aaj kuch aur safai nahi dungi, tum kahoge toh wapis kab.. Kabhi tumhe ap.. Apni shakal bhi nahi dikhaungi.. Bas ek aakhiri baar mujhe gale se lagalo.. Tum jante nahi tumhe aese dekhkar meri jaan nikal gayi thi.. Tumhe khone ke dar se main kitni mari hoon andar se ye bas main janti hoon.. So please take me in your arms.. Even if it's for a last time.. Gharwaale"

I said as my tears wet his hand.

He pulled me closer in a tight embrace and I hugged him back like my life was dependent on it. Seeing him fit and fine and breathing was enough for me to survive in this life.

Even if this is our last hug, the warmth of his embrace would warm my heart forever. I will keep loving my Veer forever.

I could feel his breathe on the nape of my neck as he caressed my hair.