𝟐𝟕 | 𝐔𝐧𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

He continues to explain how he searched for her, only to come home quickly to find something had broken into his home. It was mistaken as a wolf at the time, killing all his siblings at once except for one. Genya. Sanemi came in as quickly as he could, and drove the wolf out of the house as he explain it was all a blur and everything was adrenaline rush of survival. Everything was left in a bloody trail, as his voice slightly dries up.

"........but it wasn't a wolf, but my mother........a demon," He finally clarifies, with his voice almost breaking. "I stood there trying to register what I've done, as I saw her dead body in front of me......her body disintegrating into nothingness. However Genya only saw me when i slaughtered her, not believing she was a demon.....and blamed me. Blamed me for everything, and that......was the last I saw him."

I knew for a while his past wasn't able to surface, until now......it took a lot of trust for him to finally admit this and my heart is heavy for him.

"I'm sorry, your mother must've been very precious to you," I say softly; voice filled with empathy towards him. His finger continues to trace gentle patterns on my knee, as his other arm wraps around me tightly with his eyes hardening.

"Tch......it's not yer damn fault," He replies, as his hand gently squeezes my knee for a moment before resting his hand over mine in my lap. "I just know........I have nothing to hide from you, which makes it easier for us to be honest. It's unlike me......I know.....but hearing about what your father has done.......reminded me of my own."

The resentment was bubbling from the way he speaks of his father, I couldn't blame him after the terrible torment he placed upon his family.

Leaning my head more into his shoulder I found myself comfortable and at ease, "All I've known, was that a woman was never supposed to wield a blade in my clan," I spoke up, my thumb tracing over his scars delicately. "It was never an obligation, but I felt the need to prove him.....to prove I can be of use and gain his love and support. However his abuse merely from words, slowly........came to physical abuse...."

~*~

~THIRTEEN YEARS AGO ~ AT THE MIZUTSUKI ESTATE~ (3RD POV:)

Hiroshi stood outside training his three sons, Ryuji, Katsu and Natsu, standing proud of them as he takes them all in duels one by one. He taught them for a few hours, while little Hayami sat at the edge of the verandah with eyes glowing with fascination. Her tiny little feet kick, as she grips the edge of the wood plank.

"My big brothers are amazing!" Her eyes glowed brightly.

Her mother was sat with a calm expression, while nursing her one year old daughter Yui against her breast.

"Well of course they're amazing, they train very hard," Ai spoke up, with a warm chuckle. "But you know baby, father won't train you.......no matter how hard you ask and question him....."

With disappointment settling in, Hayami nods, "I know mama, but.......why?" 

The question was so simple, yet so complicated as even Ai herself was even confused for her husband's reasoning. 

"I don't know........" Ai replied honestly, her eyes resting upon her one year old daughter in her arms. The troubling expression was all she felt, ever since she married into the family; she's always felt neglected herself as if women were parasites to this clan. That they didn't matter, and now its even being taught in her children's generation.

~*~

The piercing sound following with a thud, filled the room. 

𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 | 𝑺.𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें