Purr has since grown to be more independent and has developed their own sense of style. They now wear a mix of dark orange and gray clothing, with accents that combine elements from both Whisper and Tangle's outfits. They sport a dark orange sleeveless hoodie with gray trim and a stylized wolf and lemur emblem on the back, representing their mixed heritage. Purr also wears dark gray cargo pants with multiple pockets for storing their pranking supplies and other things, and dark orange and gray sneakers with white soles. They still wear their dark gray arm sleeves and knee pads, but with added dark orange detailing to make them stand out. They wear goggles on their head.

Purr has inherited traits from both Whisper and Tangle in terms of personality. They are adventurous and outgoing like Tangle, always eager to explore and experience new things. At the same time, they are cautious and observant like Whisper, taking their time to assess situations before jumping in. Purr is also quite resourceful and quick on their feet, able to come up with creative solutions to challenges they face. They have a playful and mischievous side, often using their prehensile tail to prank and tease others, but they are also fiercely loyal to their family, always ready to protect them. Purr has grown to have a knack for inventing, taking after hanging with Tails when Tangle and Whisper hang out or go on dates. They enjoy tinkering with gadgets and creating new contraptions, often spending hours in their makeshift workshop in the backyard coming up with new inventions.

Purr's gender is still unknown, and they have not shown any preferences in terms of how they are addressed. They simply go by the name Purr and are comfortable with their identity as a unique blend of their two parents' traits.

Purr has mostly been little'd by the general public due to them being a mixed species which has led to them being homeschooled, Xim is Purr's only friend.

Purr's first word was Fuck due to Tangle slipping up.

Xim (Xxene) Is a 10-year-old anthropomorphic cat with blue fur along their body, and white fur on their muzzle, belly and of the tip of their long tail, he has long ears with blue fur and pink canals. Xim wears a simple yet stylish outfit for a 10-year-old. They are often seen wearing a light blue t-shirt with a fun cartoon design on the front, paired with dark blue jeans. They also wear white sneakers with blue accents and a white belt. Xim's long, fluffy tail sways behind them as they move, adding to their playful and energetic appearance. Xim is a very kind-hearted and helpful individual who always goes out of their way to assist others. They are known for being a "yes-man," always eager to lend a hand or offer their support whenever needed. Xim takes great joy in helping people and finds fulfillment in making a positive impact on those around them. They have a cheerful and upbeat demeanor, always ready with a smile and a kind word for anyone they encounter. (He does lack independent thinking or critical analysis and simply agrees with whatever is presented to them.)

Has become Purr's only friend/Assistant

Xim was on a playground as Purr watched. "Xim, I don't get the point of this."

Xim perks up from the slide. "Its a playground, you've been on one before right?"

"Yes but I was four at the time and Tangle said someone tried to talk bad about me. So we never really came back."

Xim nods understandingly. "Well, playgrounds are meant for having fun and playing games. It's a place where kids can run around, climb, swing, and just be kids. It's a lot of fun!"

Purr watches as Xim slides down the slide and starts swinging on the monkey bars. "I really don't see the point."

Xim laughs as they swing back and forth. "Well, the point is to have fun! And enjoy being a kid, playing with friends, and just letting loose. You should give it a try, Purr!"