Family. ;)

a/n: since im flying to another city today, felt like writing some future chapter🥴🥴 anyway, 5 years later Y/N leaves Blue Lock. And becomes a succesful businesswoman. Meanwhile Isagi became a worldwide superstar😝😝 Y'know, the striker.

a/n edit: sorry just realized that I made a mistake with age gap, deeply apologize for that, now I changed it😭😭

27 YEARS LATER.....

The sun's rays peeked through the ornate curtains, signaling the start of a new day.

"...What time is it?" Isagi grumbled, nuzzling into Y/N's neck further.
"Dunno... But the sun is already up..."

As they slowly opened their eyes and stretched out in their luxurious silk sheets, they were greeted by the sweet sound of their daughter's laughter coming from the other room.

"Hahaha! Daad! Mamaa! Wake uuup!"

It was a sound that never failed to make their hearts swell with love and happiness.

Y/N chuckled, "Looks like we have to get up now dear."
Isagi slightly groaned, leaving a soft kiss on Y/N's neck before sitting up, "Alright..."

They couldn't help but smile as they got out of bed, the soft carpet cushioning their feet as they made their way to their daughter's room.

Isagi gently kissed Y/N's cheek while rubbing her waist, "I'm gonna go and turn on the coffee machine,"
"Okay, can you also take out Yuko's school uniform from her closet?"
"Sure thing,"

As Y/N entered the room, she was greeted by the sight of Yuko jumping on her bed with boundless energy. Her H/C curls bounced with each jump, and her bright blue eyes sparkled with pure joy.

"Mama! I'm so excited! Today me and my class will be going to zoo!"
"Really? That sounds awesome sweetie!"
"Hehe I know! I can't wait to see the animals!"

Yuko's smile was a sight that never failed to make Y/N's heart melt every time. She ran up to her mother, her small arms wrapping tightly around her leg as she bombarded her with questions about the day ahead.

Y/N chuckled and indulged her daughter, sharing in her excitement for the day. She had always made it a point to prioritize family time, despite her busy schedules and important business meetings.

"Come on, let's wash ourselves and dress up." Y/N sweetly said, extending her hand towards her daughter.
Yuko beamingly smiled, "Okay!"

Meanwhile...

As Isagi was about to take out the cups from the shelf, he noticed from the corner of his eyes, Rion walking to the kitchen.

"Good morning Rion! How did you slept?"
"Morning dad, slept nice as usual." He yawned, "I thought your practice was starting early today?" Rion asked, pouring water into his glass cup.
"Nah, today I'm gonna head out a little bit later,"
Rion nodded, "I see."
"Any plans today at school buddy?"
"Hmm.. Planning to finish a 3D model I have been working on, as soon as possible."
"Ooh, what model is that? May I know?"
He shaked his head, "Not yet, I wanna show it when its gonna be done, I don't wanna spoil anything." He finished, placing the glass cup on the table.

"Well, I'm gonna get dressed,"
"Uh huh, you have a lot of time, don't rush," Isagi softly replied.

While Rion sluggishly gets ready, Y/N whips up a delicious meal in the gourmet kitchen. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fluffy pancakes, and crispy bacon await her son as he stumbles into the kitchen.

No matter how much Isagi insisted that he will make the breakfast, Y/N refused.

"But whyy?" He whined, slightly offended.
"Isagi. My love. You can NOT cook for gods sake."
"What?! What do you mean?! Don't you remember the last time I made a meal for everyone?"
"Yeah, I do remember, but you ended up burning our expensive kitchen. Good thing that children were at school that day."
"...Hmph. Fine."

As Rion took a seat and starts to eat,
Y/N quickly walked into her room and started to put on her business uniform, along with a few accessories such as rings and bracelets.

While Y/N was busy on her own, Isagi washed the dishes, gave a small pack of cookies for Yuko to eat to make her less hungry. Since she always eats breakfast at her school anyway. He quickly gathered Yuko's backpack, books, and lunchbox, double-checking to make sure she has everything she needs.

With a final kiss on Yuko's forehead and small pat on Rion's hair, Y/N sends her daughter and son off with the driver to their exclusive private school.
"Have a good day my children!"
"Bye mama! Bye dad!"
Rion nodded, holding onto his sister's hand, "Bye mom and dad."

As the mother watches her children leave, she takes a moment to enjoy her tranquil morning routine. Despite her busy schedule as a high-powered businesswoman, she never neglects her duties as a mother.

She takes pride in not only providing her children with the best education and material possessions but also in being there for them every step of the way.

"Are you leaving now babe?" Isagi asked, leaning his weight onto her figure.
"Yeah, gonna eat something real quick and then head out. My boss doesn't like it when workers arrive late."
"Isn't every boss is like that?"
Y/N chuckled, "You're right."

As she finishes her breakfast and heads off to conquer the day, she kisses Isagi on the lips. Returning the gesture, Isagi slightly deepened the kiss while also holding her hips.

Y/N getting caught off guard, pushes him away, "H-Hey! I'm leaving now!"
"I'm sorry? I just love you so so so much.."
"Geez, I love you too. My little football nerd."
"Hey."
"That's true! You're a whole walking soccer encyclopedia!"

Isagi deadpanned with a sigh, which only made Y/N laugh more.
"Stop teasing me will you?"
"Nah, I don't think I will ever stop." Y/N snickered.
"Meanie."
"Okay fine, I'm gonna go. See you at the evening babe!"
Isagi softly smiled, "Sure, be safe darling."

here's the photos of children: