Chapter 3 < Time Is Running >

Kirara*

Day 1

"Lambert!My Gosh!"I Said As I'm Running To Lambert.."Where The Fuck Have You Been Kira!"Lambert Said It Was Surprising How Scary When He Was Mad.."I-I've Kindap By The Bishops..
But Look I'm OK!!"I Said With A Warm Smile.."Fuck..You Should Be More Careful..And Why The Fuck Did Leshy's Loyal Followers
Was Following You!?"Lambert Yell As He Gets Me Behind Him And Turn His Crown Into A Sword..Barbatos Who saw That Only Flinch And Take A Few Steps Back..Not Daring To Go Into A fight With Lambert.."Care To Explain Kirara?"Lambert Said As He Looked At Me..I Cockly Smiled"Umm Here..Lets Just Get Inside And Talk About It.Doesnt That Sounds Good?"I Said He Glared At Me And Sigh As He Walks Inside With Me.."So?","W-Well So..
I Was Getting The Herbs You Asks Me To Collect Because I Couldnt Find It Anywhere So I Went Into Darkwoods I Did Found A Lot Of Herbs You Want Me To Grab When I Was About To Grab One..Bishop Leshy Started To Showed Up And Then Make Me Unconscious Then I Ends Up Getting Kidnapped..When I Woke Up Four Bishops Of Old Faith Was Standing Before Me..Then We Made A Deal Today That They Will Let Me Go Only For 2 Weeks Then I Need To Come Back After 2 Weeks Ends.."I Said As I Looked Down Afraid That Lambert Will Shout At Me..But He Only Sighs
"Fine We'll Be Figured It Out Alright.."Lambert Said He Looked So Worried By The Look Of His Face..."O-Okay Sorry If I cause You Troubles.."I Said As I Walked Out Of The Tend And Went To The Top Of The Mountains.."*Sigh* Could This Day Be Any Badder?"
I Said As I Looked At The Beautiful Sunset..Then One Thing Popped It My Head.."Who am I?"I Said To Myself As I Continue To Stared At The Sunsets.."Fuck But Wait I'm Not A Human!?I'm An Elf!?Fuck How Could This Be!?"I Screamed At Myself As I Kept Messing My Hair Out.."Are You Okay Dear?"Then A Familiar Voice Was Heard Besides Me Making Me Yelp In Surprise And Almost Fall Down The Mountains But To My Luckyness Bishop Leshy Caught Me.."Thank You.."I Said As I Looked Down.."No Need To Be Afraid Dear..As I Was Asking Are You Okay?"Leshy Asks As He Looked At Me.."I-I Was Okay Just Somethings Running In My Mind Lately.."I Said As I Avoids His Gaze..He sigh"Dont Hide Anything From Me Dear..From Now On And More Alright?"He Said As He Holds My Chin And My hand Gently..."Okay.."I Said Who Is He To Me Anyways For He To Say That.."Can I Ask You Something?"I Asks As I Got Too Close To Him I Knew He Was Blushing But I Couldnt See His Blush Very Well Because Of The Kind Of Fur Or Bush?"Y-Yes Sure What Is It Dear?"Leshy Said.."W-Well Why Didn't You And You're Siblings Kill Me When You Had The Time?Why Did You Care So Much About Me?"I Said As I Take A Step Ahead To Where He Taked A Step Backs.."W-Well It's Because-"Leshy Was Cut Off By Someone.."It's Because We Loved You Love!?"It Was Heket Voice.."Heket/Bishop Heket!?"Leshy And I Screamed At The Same Time.."What Is It Brother?Did I Ruin You're Loved Dovey Time With Kira-Kira?"Heket Said As She Glared At Leshy..Leshy Just Shrug In Response As Shamura And Kallamar Appears Behind Heket.."Umm..Hh...Hey?"I Said As Leshy Holds My Hand Gently"Sorry If We Happened To Be Annoyed You,It's Just Me And My Siblings Were Just Worried About You.."Leshy Said As He Grip My Hand"It's Okay-"But I Was Cut Off By Someone.."Kirara?WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING HERE!?"Lambert Yells As His Crown Turned Into Sword,"